What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

murraymob

First Grade
Don’t know if you watch much rugby league but every game we talk about ref and the calls they make. I’m sure this game will be no different
Might be a new idea but score more points than the other team and you win if the bunnies are good enough they will do thay

gurmiyrg__

Juniors
we win these. lets get it, we made it up to here for a reason, i'm confident the boys can capitalise and get the job done. they've earnt it and deserved it all season long

Fangs

Coach
Spencer's time to shine. Playing in his first grand final. We need that some drive and mongrel we got from him last week.

Kilkenny

Coach
It is interesting that Hopgood is the only other forward named in the 21. It suggests that there is pretty much no doubt that Leota or JFH will be playing.
They have to play regardless of them carrying injury.

JFH I’m sure can receive ‘needles’ to get him onto the field I’m not sure sure the same applies to Moses. Can you needle up a calf injury, I’m not sure. Calf injuries are problematic so it will be a risk with Moses either way.

Pugzley

Why the f**k would you tag him? Just asking for it.
giphy.gif

Iamback

Coach
I hope the players that are battling to be fit aren't liabilities. It concerns me some are touch and go won't train all week. I hope if cleared for the game they are fit to get through it.
We don't need to be caught short with one or two players going down.

Souffs would be the same. Edwards, JFH and To'o didn't train last week and Edwards got Man of the match.

Grinding wins has happened out of need then wanting to adapt