What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

I agree. Ash Taylor could be another potential signing. Unless we sign players that get booted from their club in the off season or something I don't know of any quality players off market.

I'd be okay with Taylor. I don't think he is neccassarily better than Brooks but he could be. If you can get him cheap and he looks ready to play then it'd be worth a shot.
Taylor would be good for the first 9 rounds until Brooksy settles in for the season.

Can you give us a hint then
I can’t really give you a hint because I’m not sure what agreements and promises are in place and who might rely on it to harm the deal, us and the players concerned.

My silence is to protect us. Cruel to be kind.

But I’m quite excited. Old mate is not a useless merkin, still young and fit and will pretty much go straight into the side. So all good.

We’ve had a rough season. This is news that isn’t filtered or comes from the club propaganda machine so I hope it cheers us up.

The other thing is these things are timed by officials. We saw that with young Laurie, he went up the boys to Coffs or wherever last year and was announced the next day so in front of the bus!

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
I can’t really give you a hint because I’m not sure what agreements and promises are in place and who might rely on it to harm the deal, us and the players concerned.

My silence is to protect us. Cruel to be kind.

But I’m quite excited. Old mate is not a useless merkin, still young and fit and will pretty much go straight into the side. So all good.

We’ve had a rough season. This is news that isn’t filtered or comes from the club propaganda machine so I hope it cheers us up.

The other thing is these things are timed by officials. We saw that with young Laurie, he went up the boys to Coffs or wherever last year and was announced the next day so in front of the bus!
What position?

So the guy who is "not a useless merkin" and is "still young" does he come from north, south, east or west of Concord Oval, or perhaps from the Superleague?

Plus, what do you mean 'is still young' - been around for a while by still only 27/28ish ?

Latest posts