What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaron Woods

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Oh dear. What are they doing?

so they can’t keep Sims but get woods.

What players have they put their cap into if they have lost McInnes, Dufty and Norman?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Oh dear. What are they doing?

so they can’t keep Sims but get woods.

What players have they put their cap into if they have lost McInnes, Dufty and Norman?

Jaydn Su'A, Moses Mbye, Frankie Molo and the pommie with the hip replacement

Quigs

Immortal
Please GOD, make it happen.

It is a shame fat arse Merrin has left the mob, him and Shaz would of hit it right off.

Chimp

Bench
Tremendous…. They’ll be paying him minimum wage, which I guess is not too bad of a deal for them, but hilarious they have to see his not even half arsed efforts in contact…. BEAUTIFUL

chewsta

First Grade
This is beautiful! my younger brother is a staunch Drags fan. He gave me hell about how shit of a player Woods is and how much we sucked with him leading our forwards. He thought it was hillarious. He hates him and us with a passion.

How good is Karma! 🤣🤣🤣

Quigs

Immortal
This is beautiful! my younger brother is a staunch Drags fan. He gave me hell about how shit of a player Woods is and how much we sucked with him leading our forwards. He thought it was hillarious. He hates him and us with a passion.

How good is Karma! 🤣🤣🤣

Give him some for me Chewie.

The off season just got a bit more interesting.

Generalzod

Immortal

How good is Karma! 🤣🤣🤣
what went wrong why isn't he Sharks fan lol