What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’m far from easily pleased. I’m trying to be rational about it. Name me a better more realistic option.
First I couldn’t care what the players think, they have had it far too easy for far too long.

I’d be Happy with Flanagan or I’d chase Ciraldo for 2023. Did they actually include KPI’s in this contract for the coach?? This board have the RL IQ of a used cotton bud.

Avenger

Immortal
The players can’t cop Flanagan?? Do they know him?? We’re they ever coached by him??

This was the playing group that squibbed it for a whole month which torpedoed our whole season. Who gives a f**k what they think seriously. We all know they love BA because he goes easy on them there is no accountability(unless it’s a young player not named Arthur)no one is every dropped it’s all just rainbows and lollipops with Bea Arthur. Mediocrity at every level.
Yes they do know what he is like. Players talk. He is not a very popular guy. I’m not saying he can’t coach but let’s say we hired him and all our off contract players decided to walk in 2023. Do we rebuild again?

Avenger

Immortal
First I couldn’t care what the players think, they have had it far too easy for far too long.

I’d be Happy with Flanagan or I’d chase Ciraldo for 2023. Did they actually include KPI’s in this contract for the coach?? This board have the RL IQ of a used cotton bud.
How have they had it easy? Are you serious? What are you basing that on?

Ciraldo is a gamble like BA was and you aren’t happy with him. I actually think that his assistants will change in this tenure.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yes they do know what he is like. Players talk. He is not a very popular guy. I’m not saying he can’t coach but let’s say we hired him and all our off contract players decided to walk in 2023. Do we rebuild again?
What have we won with this playing group bar a spoon?? Guth was on the open market for how long how many takers??? Same as Matterson how did Brown go when he tried to sell himself??

So we lose a few players big deal, this playing group was not getting it done anyway. But bending over for a playing group and for a coach not up to it is not the answer either. We keep doing the same things and expecting different results is absolute madness. But but Stability!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How have they had it easy? Are you serious? What are you basing that on?

Ciraldo is a gamble like BA was and you aren’t happy with him. I actually think that his assistants will change in this tenure.
The fact that no one in the top 17 is held accountable bar the young blokes for starters, no wonder they love him because there is absolute no accountability at the club whatsoever. From the CEO to the board to the coach and his staff and the players.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No use crying over it now. Let’s get behind the bald merkin and will him to win.

By they way it’s time to put a cap on his chipped tooth. I can’t stand looking at it.
So we will win if we get behind him?? What’s changed from the last 8 seasons??

What have you seen that says to you him and his team are capable of getting to the next level?? This season for me was further proof we aren’t winning shit with him or his coaching staff. That month when we played like absolute dross where the playing group just gave up showed me where the team is really at. Getting up a few finals games is far easier. I don’t see the win at all cost mentality needed or the attention to detail of the top sides to be a contender. I mean this is the same team they admitted they never even trained without Mahoney in a game situation in case he goes down in a game. Now tell me again how will just win if we get behind him????

Avenger

Immortal
The fact that no one in the top 17 is held accountable bar the young blokes for starters, no wonder they love him because there is absolute no accountability at the club whatsoever. From the CEO to the board to the coach and his staff and the players.
That’s a broad statement based on emotion. What did you expect him to do? Drop our second best player who was playing injured? Like I said, he is not the best coach but your alternatives is a coach that is on the nose with not only our club but the whole NRL and an untried rookie.

I admire your passion but you are not being reasonable and are sounding more erratic and more Balkan than me after a 50 point loss.

Avenger

Immortal
So we will win if we get behind him?? What’s changed from the last 8 seasons??

What have you seen that says to you him and his team are capable of getting to the next level?? This season for me was further proof we aren’t winning shit with him or his coaching staff. That month when we played like absolute dross where the playing group just gave up showed me where the team is really at. Getting up a few finals games is far easier. I don’t see the win at all cost mentality needed or the attention to detail of the top sides to be a contender. I mean this is the same team they admitted they never even trained without Mahoney in a game situation in case he goes down in a game. Now tell me again how will just win if we get behind him????
We have no choice now than to get behind him. He is here for another 3 years. I still enjoyed this season more than most and saw some resolve and toughness I haven’t seen in years and I’ve been watching since 1977.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That’s a broad statement based on emotion. What did you expect him to do? Drop our second best player who was playing injured? Like I said, he is not the best coach but your alternatives is a coach that is on the nose with not only our club but the whole NRL and an untried rookie.

I admire your passion but you are not being reasonable and are sounding more erratic and more Balkan than me after a 50 point loss.
I’m taking about Sivo, who’s a lazy f**k and wasn’t missed when he was out, f**king Lane who is a lazy softcock. Jennings in 2018 when he was absolutely woeful. Instead it’s the young blokes who seem to cop it unless they aren’t named Arthur.

Guth played because he’s our captain and leader even when injured. No problem with him being picked, no one at this club knows what success looks like at any level. If Bea is the answer the question is wrong totally wrong.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We have no choice now than to get behind him. He is here for another 3 years. I still enjoyed this season more than most and saw some resolve and toughness I haven’t seen in years and I’ve been watching since 1977.
I can cop next year even another with KPI’s to get some players re-signed but 2 more years. 11 years for an average spud who can barely string together 2 sentences. And you continually make fun of Madge but come one have you heard Captain front load speak?? I cringe every time I hear him open his mouth. Just like Sharpey when he went on TV that time with his crumpled suit.

Avenger

Immortal
I can cop next year even another with KPI’s to get some players re-signed but 2 more years. 11 years for an average spud who can barely string together 2 sentences. And you continually make fun of Madge but come one have you heard Captain front load speak?? I cringe every time I hear him open his mouth. Just like Sharpey when he went on TV that time with his crumpled suit.
BA is twice the man that peanut Madge is. Madge is a donkey. In my opinion the worst coach since Ricky that has jagged a comp.

Avenger

Immortal
He’s about to be given assistant coach at the Tigers and likely takes over from Madge.
The Tigers will again struggle in 2022. We should try and get Stefano back when they shit the bed again and maybe even Douhei.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
BA is twice the man that peanut Madge is. Madge is a donkey. In my opinion the worst coach since Ricky that has jagged a comp.
He may be a donkey with a Comp to his name, what’s captain front load won besides a spoon?? It’s not a week two final thats for sure. What would Madge do with our squad?? Who knows but he has shown what he can do with a quality squad. Bea has proven absolutely nothing in 8 seasons yet he has got 3 more in the bank. Our longest serving coach how f**king embarrassing.

Avenger

Immortal
He may be a donkey with a Comp to his name, what’s captain front load won besides a spoon?? It’s not a week two final thats for sure. What would Madge do with our squad?? Who knows but he has shown what he can do with a quality squad. Bea has proven absolutely nothing in 8 seasons yet he has got 3 more in the bank. Our longest serving coach how f**king embarrassing.
We will get to the GF in 2022 and you will then think that I have a time machine and have seen the future. I had to get back before full time though.

hindy111

Post Whore
wouldn’t that tell you that he’s probably doing a better job than what you and others giving him credit for? …in a time where we need to contend with a new club trying to poach your players I think stability is probably the best way to go about prevent it.
im expecting the club to keep most if not all the players they want to keep in the future on the back of retaining the coach.

Hi Stagger. Hope you're well.
Any juniors who we should keep our eye on?

hindy111

Post Whore
In 2023??? I was happy for him to see out his contract but 2 more further years?? Seriously lol?? GTFOH!!!!

No wonder we are the laughing stock of the league, i speak to plenty of RL Fans who don’t go for the Eels and they can’t believe he still had a job let alone getting extensions. These are people who really know their footy and they are dumbfounded. I just smile and say who knows next year may just be our year while I cry on the inside.

3 more years is a little silly imo.