What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

GongPanther

Referee
F**k the panthers disrespectful little brats

I feel sick in the stomach just seeing on the news what the assturds did to the trophy

I’m furious and if I was a panthers supporter I’d be burning my jerseys and demanding the club sack the d**kheads that did this
"Oh the humanity!!"

soc123_au

Staff member
PENRITH made the finals in an otherwise bleak decade after 1991, so yes it does
To be honest 1997 wasn't a bad year. I went to just about every NSW based PENRITH game, including the World Club Challenge games. It was fun, some of the "World Class" pre game entertainment was very cringe, Cher, Rod Stewart and Tom Jones stick in my mind. The highlight was Solomon Humanos Mum going full genius when he got KO'ed at Belmore though. Good times.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Here’s Paul Kent.

Journos who work for the Murdochracy are synonymous with shit journalism

ACTPanthers

Bench
While a lot of the shit being reported is pretty tame (the May shit is an embarrassment) I can almost guarantee if it were any other team, a majority of Panthers posters would be all over it.

The fact that it's our team doesn't make it ok...

soc123_au

Staff member
Three massive names in entertainment. Would not have come cheap. Always best to stick to your core undertaking.
Absolutely massive names. Pretty sure they were impersonators lip syncing at the SL games though. The real deal wouldn't have been economically viable performing to crowds of 6 to 7k at less than 20 bucks a pop that were there to watch footy. The cringe part was how they tried to sell it.

Latest posts