What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Fordy20

Juniors
We let Kev go because we had better options for fullback, he was too small for the wing and comically bad defending at centre. Imagine how bad you have to be to have your teammates placing tryscorer bets on your opposing centre.

Given our track record with centres in recent times, I bet we sign him up for three years.

stryker

First Grade
It has been obvious that TSP player is Elliott for a long time. The only reason there was any doubt is that TSP cant get his story straight and said it was a player that is currently under contract but Elliott is not under contract.
Is this still ”obvious”?

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Look like Elliot might go to Raiders so that could rule him out as the Guy The Silverdale Phantom is talking about..

I hope so. Last thing we want is that bloke playing for us. If Scott, Elliott or Woods end up signing for us, that'll just about be the end of me as a supporter.

Tiger05

First Grade
I hope so. Last thing we want is that bloke playing for us. If Scott, Elliott or Woods end up signing for us, that'll just about be the end of me as a supporter.

I'll support the club but those 3 are the shitiest of the shitiest signings. Just the dregs of the barrel.

Tigerm

First Grade
On the other site, there is a suggestion that we are looking at bringing Josh Hodgson (Raiders) over, maybe a swap for Liddell?