What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

You mean we don't want to play games at another stadium, that fans have shown they won't attend.

They're well within their right to want to play at their home ground that they own.

Same as telling another club to play somewhere and they're entitled to decline.
you could build a 25K seat brand new all seater rectangle stadium 15 minutes up the road that you'd have to share with the dragons &

your fans would boycott it ?

well
they're idiots then

Last edited:

grozzy

Juniors
What I reckon Shark Park could use
Extend the ET stand North and south, replace the roof
Build a translucent roof over the family hill, keeping the grass
I don't know what allowances have been made in the club developement but as a minimum I'd see if a roof over the Peter burns stand was possible.
We don't need another generic stadium.

Perth Red

Post Whore
What I reckon Shark Park could use
Extend the ET stand North and south, replace the roof
Build a translucent roof over the family hill, keeping the grass
I don't know what allowances have been made in the club developement but as a minimum I'd see if a roof over the Peter burns stand was possible.
We don't need another generic stadium.
lipstick on a pig, I suppose if you are only going to attract 12k there's not much ambition to have a decent stadium.
It needs a whole new main stand and a covered end stand to be anywhere near modern standards. $150mill would do it.

beave

Coach
yes. most powerlines are underground in the modern world!
yeah no shit, but poorly worded on my behalf......i'll try again, building a substantial structure that would require significant foundations would be a bit harder than just 'burying the powerlines' underneath it.

gerg

Juniors
lipstick on a pig, I suppose if you are only going to attract 12k there's not much ambition to have a decent stadium.
It needs a whole new main stand and a covered end stand to be anywhere near modern standards. $150mill would do it.

Obviously the only solution for the Sharks is a relocation to Fremantle.

gerg

Juniors
Guess he can’t handle being wrong.
I wouldn't say he's wrong for expressing his opinion. We're all just knuckleheads expressing opinions, there's no need to take it personally. Now I never said that Woden was the best option or my preferred option. But when we have an absolute plonk as a Chief Minister who clearly doesn't want this to be the raging success - that civic would be. We then hear that they're considering f***ing exhibition park or upgrading Bruce as viable options, then surely you have to take Woden into consideration as it is a far better option than those two.

Latest posts