What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

84 Baby

Referee
Frustrated World Cup GIF
They may even get home in a….. dead heat.

OdKmYX.gif

Gronk

Staff member
@Gronk these look like your mates getting an education.

Mr Fast Talker used the lasting images of Afghanis falling from planes to draw in the empathy of students in conversation (which we were all horrified about and agree was handled poorly by successive US governments) and then threw in a curly statement about revenge, which was seemingly lost in translation.

1634605576132.png

Mr Fast Talker gets a few misguided donations by confused individuals who could not pick up the mixed messages from Mr Fast Talker. Instant gotcha for his conservative YouTube channel (click subscribe or go to my website to donate !) Let's be serious, the liberals (left) of America don't for one minute condone terrorism at America at the hands of the Taliban or anyone else. This is gutter gotcha politics.

1634606002318.png

Facts are that this is not a black & white issue, with the USA having a history of funding terrorist groups across the world only for it to backfire. In fact the USA funded the Mujahideen vs the Soviets in the 80s, only to watch them exert their own brand of oppression against the Aghanis.

Very sad what is happening there right now. I know an Afghani lady who came with her parents on the "children overboard" ship. They have gone from living in hope for freedom for their relatives over there to instantly returning to the Dark Ages.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mr Fast Talker used the lasting images of Afghanis falling from planes to draw in the empathy of students in conversation (which we were all horrified about and agree was handled poorly by successive US governments) and then threw in a curly statement about revenge, which was seemingly lost in translation.

View attachment 55250

Mr Fast Talker gets a few misguided donations by confused individuals who could not pick up the mixed messages from Mr Fast Talker. Instant gotcha for his conservative YouTube channel (click subscribe or go to my website to donate !) Let's be serious, the liberals (left) of America don't for one minute condone terrorism at America at the hands of the Taliban or anyone else. This is gutter gotcha politics.

View attachment 55251

Facts are that this is not a black & white issue, with the USA having a history of funding terrorist groups across the world only for it to backfire. In fact the USA funded the Mujahideen vs the Soviets in the 80s, only to watch them exert their own brand of oppression against the Aghanis.

Very sad what is happening there right now. I know an Afghani lady who came with her parents on the "children overboard" ship. They have gone from living in hope for freedom for their relatives over there to instantly returning to the Dark Ages.

The Americans also funded the current regime against the Taliban but you could hardly blame America that the Kabul elites didn't have the same fight in them. Long story short, America didn't decide what happened to the Soviets or the cosmopolitan Afghans in Afghanistan. Geography and demographics did.

Eelogical

Referee
So, the mrs wants me to grow a beard. After some deep and thoughtful soul searching I have agreed. Any tips from the bushies out there?

Avenger

Immortal
And another thing. The new James Bond cannot be a woman or a man any shorter than Daniel Craig. Tom Hardy is only 175cm tall and Cillian Murphy is 172cm. No chance. Cut.

Michael Fassbender is 183cm. That’s more like it.

Gronk

Staff member
And another thing. The new James Bond cannot be a woman or a man any shorter than Daniel Craig. Tom Hardy is only 175cm tall and Cillian Murphy is 172cm. No chance. Cut.

Michael Fassbender is 183cm. That’s more like it.
Sam Worthington would be good.

Latest posts