What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrone May

DinkyDi

Juniors
The sex tape happened over 2 years ago. The judical sentence was passed.

May did the wrong thing. He was punished.

This is about May being 'allowed' to express his journey from the depths of the court case to winning a premiership ring.

Nothing else.

The outrage merchants like yourself keep taking it back to the victim. Not May.
Good night. I am out of this.

Theres no hate for Tyrone, just a belief that he is not the type of person you want in your club.

This is because he was especially pernicious and unkind to his sex crime victim and those that defended her after the grand final.

The magistrate said it was an act of violence against a women.

He’s never publically said he’s sorry about any of it. A lot of people are making excuses for him, except him.

Luke Lewis spoke up against domestic violence against women. He said words to the effect that he didn’t enjoy watching his mother get belted up at home all the time. That’s a proper Panther.

Not the spineless cowards on here sticking up for May.

And if the club retains him, the shiz is really going to hit the fan.

You don’t see it, but you’re grand final frolics reflected very poorly on the club. Mays was the very worst of this.

The club has been rightfully distancing itself from him, sharpening up the axe.

He doesn’t have a place in the game. Fans and sponsors won’t wear him. The level of squirming and tolerance on here for May also does a great disservice to the Panthers.

I suppose Ben Barba was all ok chucking heavy rocks at his wife too? Wtf.

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
Yes this is so true.

His team had just won a grand final, it was probably the highest point of his life. The other photo was at his lowest. To get to that point he had to rise from the dirt that had been thrown at him. It is about him, at his lowest point growing to a point in his life he feels he has achieved something.

And the Photo in the Minchinbury uniform as a kid because that is how it all started

Iamback

Coach
I have no idea what has been said or written beforehand but I just don’t quite get the hate for Tyrone May.

He has made mistakes which he has been punished for.

I just don’t get the hate.

So many perfect people in the world. Clearly have never made mistakes moreso been allowed to move on.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Silverdale......You continue to amaze me with your lack of understanding about what you've previously written.

You start your post saying 'no hate for Tyrone May'

That's not the evidence I've read, written by yourself.

You've called every name under the sun, abused him, called him names including 'a pervert'.

and basically trashed him up hill and down dale.......But NO HATE. 🤣😂

Last edited:

DinkyDi

Juniors
Both acts of violence against women.

You sound fatigued. Get some rest and I’ll see you back in the frontline soon.

You’ve been strong under heavy fire.

Courageous.

Respect.
I take violence as either physical, or verbal, abuse. May did neither. As for the "heavy fire" people like BxTom, Frog, and Aliceinwonderland, their views of me does not bother me.

Latest posts