What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

hellteam

First Grade
Classic keep getting worse and worse. All of Redcliffe's recent Intrust Super cup jerseys (made by Classic) have been better than this. I don't have much hope for the home and away either, it seems to be the template that looks cheap so not sure any design would look good on it.

MugaB

Coach
Hopefully the Panthers have a mostly white Alternate jersey at the ready incase they play the Broncos at Suncorp again
We would wear our pink, but ive been thinking of an alternative jersey of a reverse version of our heritage '91 licorice al sorts..
Thinking about our current home jersey with grey and black stripes up top

roofromoz

First Grade
Hopefully the Panthers have a mostly white Alternate jersey at the ready incase they play the Broncos at Suncorp again

There was a white alternate but was rarely worn... at least twice in 2019 and not at all in 2020. But it looks like the pink is the permanent alternate for now.

MugaB

Coach
Something like this,
Panthers Heritage 2010.png
and this
Panthers Awawy 2003.png

and an upside down or reverse version of this,

Panthers Home 2020.png

so I went with this

Penrith AWAY MockUp.png
this would be our best Away jersey, as our previous ones had way too much white involved

Basically its the current 2021 home jersey design, but a bit more lighter shades of grey and wider stripes, then of course the reverse in colours order with green starting then yellow and red

Last edited:

roofromoz

First Grade

I mean, that is just... BRB

But I think based on this year with the 1969 brown and white vertical stripes design, PENRITH should look into a heritage design for its warm up jerseys in future seasons. That 1991 away design that was also the 2012 heritage is as good a design to carry the tradition.

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
There was a white alternate but was rarely worn... at least twice in 2019 and not at all in 2020. But it looks like the pink is the permanent alternate for now.
pink can still be used in clash color games as both jerseys of home and away still have a good amount of black, and also black shorts and socks

MugaB

Coach
I mean, that is just... BRB

But I think based on this year with the 1969 brown and white vertical stripes design, PENRITH should look into a heritage design for its warm up jerseys in future seasons. That 1991 away design that was also the 2012 heritage is as good a design to carry the tradition.
Yep, and i think that we wore it against canberra...
So basically i think a reversal of the heritage would be our best jersey going forward.
I know that the pink is popular, maybe just keep it to that and the away pink and the occasional heritage

Colk

First Grade
Mugab and other Panthers fans: would you consider the chocolate soldiers jersey as an alternate? Very distinctive I think

MugaB

Coach
Mugab and other Panthers fans: would you consider the chocolate soldiers jersey as an alternate? Very distinctive I think
Only as a heritage or training jersey, we already have the '69 brown and white as a warm up tee, its already enough that we've had nearly every color in the rainbow at some stage, i feel sticking with the licorice all sorts should be enough

myrrh ken

First Grade
on the topic of PENRITH- since they dont have any true colours - they should just adopt all the classic Oak flavours - strawberry, ice coffee, chocolate, banana

Latest posts