What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy related discussion

And that's the PG version. Ha ha.
Don’t start wrecking the credibility now with the “war stories” Socky.

Im told you have to dominant with the old pick up lines these days.

No soya beans rubbish.

None of this “one drink and your anybody’s “ hurrah.

“Hey you buy me a drink” never fails. If she’s not going to buy you the most expensive steak at the bistro, don’t waste your time and move on.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Don’t start wrecking the credibility now with the “war stories” Socky.

Im told you have to dominant with the old pick up lines these days.

No soya beans rubbish.

None of this “one drink and your anybody’s “ hurrah.

“Hey you buy me a drink” never fails. If she’s not going to buy you the most expensive steak at the bistro, move on.
I'm spoken for now anyway. I'm only allowed one kind of steak at the same bistro these days.

I like Billy's work.

This is a gem

The one and only Alice. No one else could a tell a story like this and make as laugh and be so empathetic at once.

Seems you’re weakening for the Tigers lately lol. They purged the other forum recently and the dickheads are arriving en masse.

Nothing like the PI closure unfortunately.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The one and only Alice. No one else could a tell a story like this and make as laugh and be so empathetic at once.

Seems you’re weakening for the Tigers lately lol. They purged the other forum recently and the dickheads are arriving en masse.

Nothing like the PI closure unfortunately.

I've told this story before, but maybe you don't know.

Always had a 'soft' spot for Western Suburbs. Dear Aunts and Unlce were devoted to them, and also my older brother (God rest their souls)

Hate but hate the mess that W/T is. The lack of recognition that Wests get. It's a horror story. Just pleased now that Wests hold the balance of power re money, and screw Balmain out of it. Closely followed by the bomb site that is Leichhardt.

Bring back Wests.

Now I will await the explosion from W/T faithful coments.

No desire to EVER be a part of W/T.

Couldn't organise a Sunday School Picnic. (nor would I want them to)

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
For everyone? Not sure I want to add additional things into my body. Rather stick with AZ

Smug you obviously haven't read the previous pages of this thread, so I will give you the readers digest version.

I suffer from Rheumatoid and Osteo arthritis, therefore I take drugs that mess with my immune system. I am considered immune compromised.

After chatting with my medical team, I decided to have the 3rd booster shot.

I have NEVER at any time suggested this was for everyone.

I'm unsure why they use either Phizer or Moderna for the 3rd shot.

At this stage I am willing enough to go along with their superior knowledge on this matter.

I've told this story before, but maybe you don't know.

Always had a 'soft' spot for Western Suburbs. Dear Aunts and Unlce were devoted to them, and also my older brother (God rest their souls)

Hate but hate the mess that W/T is. The lack of recognition that Wests get. It's a horror story. Just pleased now that Wests hold the balance of power re money, and screw Balmain out of it. Closely followed by the bomb site that is Leichhardt.

Bring back Wests.

Now I will await the explosion from W/T faithful coments.

No desire to EVER be a part of W/T.

Couldn't organise a Sunday School Picnic. (nor would I want them to)
Its too easy following the Panthers Alice.

We all know you love a challenge, a bit of controversy, not the lazy apathic type.

The Panthers are getting a bit old and stale now. Been there, done that.

Whino

Bench
For the 3rd one (if you need it)

Phizer or Moderna are used.

Not really sure why.

Due to the negative wrap they are phasing out AZ here.
Phizer and Moderna will be the likely options for boosters going forward.
Novavax (yet to be approved here) may be another option next year.
If approved I don't know if Novavax can be given as a booster for someone that has had AZ.
The whole situation is fluid in my opinion and it wouldn't surprise me if they changed things again.

Latest posts