What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Small sample but interesting nevertheless.

Yes but this was his break out year.

He missed most of our best performances but was part of most our worse performances.

There are positions on a footy field where a guy can look good, bad or like they do nothing.
I feel like centre is the biggest one. No point having a good one if your never able to get them one on one or in space. Defenses are to good for them to beat two guys.

Hookers another where if your forwards are skitteling them they will give them loads of space and time.

Why you have to be very carefull buying players from very strong clubs without doing a lot of homework. Remember the Morris twins where both cooked at the dogs. Cotrics been useless. I'm sure we can see a pattern.

I'd always look to buy guys who look ok in very weak sides. Have a look at our best buys over the last 5yrs and where they come from......

84 Baby

Referee

According to this list here we had 3 players in the top 25 paid players featuring in the finals in Moses, Gutherson and RCG whilst the Panthers had 1 in Cleary and the Storm had 2 in Munster and Hughes.
And Souffs had 6 and Rorters 5.
Also 100% the average salary in Scumland is higher than the comp average due to TPAs.
Also Moanly had 3 and higher on list.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Radley to replace Nrown?
edit - doubt the merkin would leave Bondi but
I am hoping verills but he is contracted to 2024 not that means anything these days.

Suaali has player options for 2023 & 2024 in his contract so technically could be a free agent maybe will penisini has been in his ear.

Rumour was a few weeks back the roosters may have gone cold on suuali a bit maybe they had too high expectations on a 17 year old

I am hoping verills but he is contracted to 2024 not that means anything these days.

Suaali has player options for 2023 & 2024 in his contract so technically could be a free agent maybe will penisini has been in his ear.

Rumour was a few weeks back the roosters may have gone cold on suuali a bit maybe they had too high expectations on a 17 year old
Suaalii is definitely someone to look at when it comes to replacing Gutho or maybe even Drown but if we think the contract bullshite we’re going through now is rough, it would be a piss in ocean compared to chasing him. Would require serious cap/tpa coinage plus competition from union. Just pray the Goosters don’t come sniffing for Will…