What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
Is that a thing ? You know, velcro wall etc ?
You throw the term around all the time.
I think you know what the term means so I assume you are doing some satirical take on it. The problem is you are the only person who says goat so I’m not sure who you’re satirising.
Or you’re just addicted to goats. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You bang on about this, but it gets us into the semis. I've said this before, the teams above us are solid across the park like us, but they also have a goat or two. We need some of these kids coming through to morph into a 🐐.
The Semis, Yay!!

And what’s the point of morphing these kids into Goats when we are just going to let them walk out the door anyway???

Gronk

Staff member
The Semis, Yay!!

And what’s the point of morphing these kids into Goats when we are just going to let them walk out the door anyway???
I can't compete with Captain Negative. All hail the king ! Long live the King !

84 Baby

Referee
I've got that Adele song where she sings about letting go of her goats stuck in my head now.
5wrb64.jpg

TheRam

Coach
Just spoke to a friend of mine who is staff at Parra. Their comments to me were Reed was never staying. Never! It wasn’t about the money at all, he wanted to go.
They also said they are near certain Junior WILL stay.
Lastly and the first I’ve heard of it but we are closely looking at Tariq Sims. Seems odd to me but just reporting it. For 2022.
Those who know me know I have no agenda, just passing on what I heard. This person is in staff.

Did he give an indication as to why? The coach or style of play he is instructed to play?

TheRam

Coach
No mate I wasn’t. I mentioned I was bummed and they said “trust me it wasn’t up to us. It wasn’t over 50 or 100k, he wanted to go there”.

What sort of investigative supporter sleuth are you? The obvious follow up question asks itself ffs!

Amateur!

Latest posts