What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
Guys, honestly though… take a break. This has been for most people a shitty year and continues to be challenging.

Ppl have been isolated from loved ones, had incomes lost or effected etc.

Try to remember a lot of people come here for some escape from the real worries. Let it go, take a breath and try to focus on (hopefully) a nice break coming up.

I’ve seen some bad new this year with people that had a lot more going on in their lives then they shared.

Be kind and let’s try and look out for each other, and reach out to me if you need a chat.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Guys, honestly though… take a break. This has been for most people a shitty year and continues to be challenging.

Try to remember a lot of people come here for some escape from the real worries. Let it go, take a breath and try to focus on (hopefully) a nice break coming up.

I’ve seen some bad new this year with people that had a lot more going on in their lives then they shared.

Be kind and let’s try and look out for each other, and reach out to me if you need a chat.
Nicely said, Stevie.

Incorrect

Coach

FOC

Just kidding! Well said Stevie...

Avenger

Immortal
I made a post just after yours how good the new Blue jersey looks. It’s a ripper 😎

So I’m fat, lazy and need help according to you, all this gleaned on an Internet forum lol.
Thanks Doctor Phil.

All this from a Big noting flip flopper who craves attention constantly telling all and sundry how brilliant they are and what an amazing life they lead.

And if you are happy with the last couple of months from the club whoop de f**king doo for you. But don’t be telling me how I should think and feel about the club and what I post. If I’m that f**king boring just block me its that simple. And if not you and your gut feel can go f**k yourself. You like directness was that direct enough for you???
Well at least we agree on the blue jersey. Best we’ve had in recent memory. That’s progress. I told you I’m here to help.

PARRA!!

parra pete

Referee
Mr. Opporknockity is a superb piano tuner. He has spent more than 30 years honing his craft and has made quite a reputation for himself.

He got a call from a guy who had just bought a new grand piano and requested Mr. Opporknockity to come and tune it. Mr. Opporknockity spent more than 3 hours tuning the grand piano to perfection, collected his fee and left.

A couple of days later, the customer calls Mr. Opporknockity and informs him that the piano is not in tune.

The customer demands Mr. Opporknockity to return and re-tune the piano. To which Mr. Opporknockity replied, "My friend, you have missed out. Opporknockity only tunes once."

Soto

Bench
Been busy last couple days...have I missed anything exciting? Any signings, any bust ups, any love fests, any rumours in the rumours thread?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Just on Schieder, before June he was playing Flegg or NSW cup as hooker or half or 5/8 as needed. Potting goals like a pro and steering the team around. Like Twizzle said, he’s another kid who has been shafted by covid. Unlike Penisini and Jake etc who got school footy in, Kyke is a year or so older and has missed most of 2020 and 2021. Very harsh to LOL at him and blame him or the club.

Kyle injured his shoulder in 2018 I believe and never came back the same. One of his real strengths as a defender was his ability to get his shoulder in the tackle and he seemed to lose confidence in that and when he came back he started tackling with his chest.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I bought the Doge as a joke. I spent twice as much on it as my other four or five shitcoins. It's still the best performer too.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Kyle injured his shoulder in 2018 I believe and never came back the same. One of his real strengths as a defender was his ability to get his shoulder in the tackle and he seemed to lose confidence in that and when he came back he started tackling with his chest.
Cheers. Thanks. I wonder if theres concern Rheeds confidence could suffer similarly.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Look guys I think its time we all drop the charade. We all know we often type LOL even though we are not "laughing out loud". When I reply to a funny joke I really should be typing SLS for "small little smile".

I mean come on, lets all stop the lies! No one is f**king laughing out loud that much.

SLS.
Lol

Gronk

Staff member
^^^

Meanwhile, Canberra, Parramatta and Canterbury have returned to the negotiating table as they edge towards a deal that will see Bailey Simonssson move to the Eels and Nick Cotric return to the nation’s capital