What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

84 Baby

Referee
And all the Aussies come rushing in as they realise Vettori is very badly hurt. To congratulate Warne on a magnificent delivery

Suitman

Post Whore
Not at all. The more we humiliate them the sweeter the taste of victory. Never give a Pom an even break, mate. They'd show no mercy if the roles were reversed.

Yeh.

I don't get why people are bored by the fact we are smashing the Poms. At home.
Again.
Has anyone ever watched the tests from England at midnight, and they have done the same to us at times?
It ain't pleasant.
f**k 'em.

In saying that, this has to be almost the worst Pom team to ever tour these shores.
Anderson is 39 y.o and done. Stokes is just a shadow of his former self.
Root is the only world class player they have. The rest of that lot are just making up the numbers. Does anyone ever worry when they lose a wicket and players like Dawid come in?
They are hopeless.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Green is so good I reckon he should bowl before the dud Boland

He's still pretty young and has so much potential

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This is easily the worst England side i have seen tour Aus, it could go down as the worst ever. The 06/7 and 13/14 sides which got beat 5 zip would also beat this current England side quite easily.

Incorrect

Coach
This is easily the worst England side i have seen tour Aus, it could go down as the worst ever. The 06/7 and 13/14 sides which got beat 5 zip would also beat this current England side quite easily.
I couldn't understand Root not opening the bowling with Wood last night. It only took him 4 overs to change his mind, but you had Anderson and Robinson throwing down ~128km/h gentle seamers which allowed the out of form Harris to get his eye in. As soon as Wood came on we suddenly saw the Aussie batters a bit uncomfortable

Gazzamatta

Coach
Green is so good I reckon he should bowl before the dud Boland

He's still pretty young and has so much potential
Ive also been impressed with Greens bowling and fielding. If he can get his batting confidence in 5 day cricket he could be a corker.
From his first ball yesterday I thought Harris looked strong. Very different to previous starts. Hopefully having to re start this morning isnt an issue. He gave me some confidence yesterday.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I couldn't understand Root not opening the bowling with Wood last night. It only took him 4 overs to change his mind, but you had Anderson and Robinson throwing down ~128km/h gentle seamers which allowed the out of form Harris to get his eye in. As soon as Wood came on we suddenly saw the Aussie batters a bit uncomfortable
And he only had two slips, he’s an awful tactical captain and he seems as inspirational as a soggy diaper.

Slackboy72

Coach
This feels like a more chaotic version of the 17/18 side but the talent available to them this time is better. Australia is much better now than in 17/18 though.

Latest posts