What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Squad: Gains, Losses & Re-signings.

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
Moga looks like he is moving freely after a lot of knee injuries. Let’s hope he stays fit and provides good cover when needed. It’s definitely a big unit who always had potential

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Wonder how he would go as a wide running backrower or does he not have it in him. Imagine that frame running at Walker from roosters. Cause I’d imagine he has lost a touch of speed

Dragon David

First Grade
Wonder how he would go as a wide running backrower or does he not have it in him. Imagine that frame running at Walker from roosters. Cause I’d imagine he has lost a touch of speed
I think he has lost speed but he still has power. His injury record didn't help him much at the Bunnies. If he had durability and less injuries, I guess Bennett would have used him more. I'm hoping he has still a lot to offer and stays injury free.

mickeylane

Bench
Moga is as fragile as the paper plane I made for my grand daughter this morning.. if he’s fit though he has to play in the centre and Suli on the wing that’s a big backline w Rava and Lomax on the other side ..

possm

Coach
Just having a creative 6 again will be a huge bonus and one who can work well with Hunt should make us a lot more dangerous than we have been, whether it be Amone or Bud is yet to be decided but it's certainly a savouring proposition. We've had no-one useful in that position since Widdop left.
I noticed that in all the new player interviews on the Dragons home page the player, when asked what he's looking forward to or how he thinks we'll go, they mention the young guys, Bud, Amone, Sloan which says a lot, they know a good prospect when they see it / them.
And I also say Sullivan, Amone, and Sloan should be in the top 17 from the get-go; they are our future.

The Word

Juniors
Does anyone know if the Jubilee Avenue thread is still in action? I’m getting error messages when I try to join.

denis preston

First Grade
Some good stats on post contact metres. Dragons nowhere to be seen in the list at bottom.

That is so damming. No Dragon could make the top 36 !!! For all the love for Lawrie on here by some this surely is proof of his ineffectiveness. Tries his guts out and runs with passion but as soon as he meets the defense it is as if he is hitting a brick wall. Hook has a challenge here of how to use him or change his game to help the team structure.

Dracarys

Juniors
Moga is as fragile as the paper plane I made for my grand daughter this morning.. if he’s fit though he has to play in the centre and Suli on the wing that’s a big backline w Rava and Lomax on the other side ..
Aww…nothing like a little virtue signalling to kick off the NY !

Latest posts