What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
I lived overseas for a couple of years in my twenties and I went to the doctor once. Twenty years later and I probably go to the doctor three or four times a year.
My recent blood tests were better than 10 years ago despite me obviously being older and heavier. Didn’t really change my diet too much. I try and not snack on crap after 6pm. I swear by fish fish oil tablets. That stuff lowered my cholesterol which is high in my family. (Hereditary).

And I’d lucky to have a couple of drinks a week if any.

hindy111

Post Whore
My recent blood tests were better than 10 years ago despite me obviously being older and heavier. Didn’t really change my diet too much. I try and not snack on crap after 6pm. I swear by fish fish oil tablets. That stuff lowered my cholesterol which is high in my family. (Hereditary).

And I’d lucky to have a couple of drinks a week if any.

You're like fine wine. You get better with age.

hindy111

Post Whore
I will say that when I'm on leave a carton lasts less than two weeks.

I've just never cared for alcohol. I don't get it. You drink it and then you become less effective at everything you're capable of doing.
It doesn't make a lot of sense to me getting drunk. It just seems silly.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
to kill children? family members? kill in general? I know some pretty f**ked up people, and know they just wouldn't stoop to very low levels. And also with meds, if you are doing crazy stuff on them, then you wouldn't be on those for fear you may do something unconceivable.
Yep. Dudes can go to prison for raping an adult and nobody gives a f**k. But if they're in there for touching a child the other crims will go apeshit. They will risk a longer sentence just for the chance to switch him off.

Avenger

Immortal
Yep. Dudes can go to prison for raping an adult and nobody gives a f**k. But if they're in there for touching a child the other crims will go apeshit. They will risk a longer sentence just for the chance to switch him off.
Everyone should visit a prison (a functioning one) at least once in their life. It’s hell on earth. They always give me the creeps.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Hope so mate.
Put it this way, most people won't be able to tell the difference between one in a thousand deaths and one in ten thousand. Only governments are impacted by this sort of disparity, and only because the media and opposition are up their arses about it. Once we have bipartisan agreement on what's acceptable it stops being a story.

84 Baby

Referee
My sister booked me in for a digital anal examination (with a doctor, not with her) and I managed to be half an hour late and was told to rebook, but I didn't.
Digital anal examinations are they way of the future
images

Smash those polyps!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I've just never cared for alcohol. I don't get it. You drink it and then you become less effective at everything you're capable of doing.
It doesn't make a lot of sense to me getting drunk. It just seems silly.
It helps me put up with mundane shit, which includes spending time with most people I know.