What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
He's an irrelvance wrapped in a poor man's major, surrounded by a dollop of dog f**k.

Disgraceful state of affairs that he has a voice given how f**ktarded he truly is.
He’s just a big immature galoot. All he has is a big serve. Very loose on the court and is mentally piss weak.

Avenger

Immortal

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Cheers mate. Looks like his antics overseas and a simple google search screwed him. Surely he will get vaccinated soon because Peugeot and Lacoste would want to get their moneys worth at the French Open.
Well, they say a principle is not a principle until it starts costing you money.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yes but it is very good. I'm not a fan of subs but after 2 episodes you forget and it feels normal
I want to watch it. Just finishing season 2 of Narcos, then see if the missus is up for another violent gangster show. Have you seen ZeroZeroZero? It's excellent, but I heard Gonorrhea is even better.

hindy111

Post Whore
I want to watch it. Just finishing season 2 of Narcos, then see if the missus is up for another violent gangster show. Have you seen ZeroZeroZero? It's excellent, but I heard Gonorrhea is even better.

Narcos is great show but still has an American spin.
Gomorrah being Italian does have a different feel. And I guess the way they communicate is a little more poetic.
I have not tried coke Zero

Latest posts