What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Team

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Didn't mind Crosslands input for 10 or 15 minutes at lock yesterday, but that's not enough game time for me to have much of an opinion on him yet. Randall has proven to be very reliable and a quality defender so would easily by my preferred bench option at this stage at full strength.

PhilGould

Bench
Both are safe, boring options at 14. Randall is a genuine utility and the better option of the 2 but neither are worrying the opposition.

In an ideal world Simi Sasagi can finally stay on the field and push to take that spot. The new club policy of only playing juniors in their own age group had him playing #14 in u/20's for round 1. Don't mind the rule as a whole but Simi has been training full-time with first grade for a few seasons now, he should be playing against grown men in reggies.

I just wanted to say how glad I am that Clifford is proving to be an excellent buy for us, proving to his former masters that he was the best half they had and let him go

Loving the Cowboys getting stung by us twice

Sir Galahad

Juniors
I just wanted to say how glad I am that Clifford is proving to be an excellent buy for us, proving to his former masters that he was the best half they had and let him go

by twice you mean Ponga and Cliff ? Tuala wasnt a bad get from them also.

Knight Tales

Juniors

Not saying there is any mail surrounding it, but I am willing to bet we are linked to Taumololo in the next few weeks. It does not sound good the news regarding his relationship with Payten. JT and Zammit are very close from what I have read over the years. Reality is though the cap will not permit it.

PhilGould

Bench
I could see the Tigers being desperate enough to take on his contract as is, otherwise Cows are probably gonna be stuck paying him a decent chunk to play elsewhere for the next 5 years.

Knight Tales

Juniors
And I'm not sure a 2022 Taumololo is desirable, and especially not a need for us.

He'd be super impact off the bench actually!
All good points. He isn’t coming. I just think we all know the media look for
Loose threads to link together in stories like this. Any relationship the Players in question have had with Managers, coaches in the past etc. They may not even mention us. It is just the need to outdo each other in print and online with ‘scoops’ which trivialises the real issues at hand.

ryan.a87

Juniors
Do we think Lee is going to return to nsw cup? Or go straight into first grade?

thinking about bringing Young into my SuperCoach team, but I have a feeling that him and Tuala are going to be dropped for Hunt and Lee when they return

Old dog

Juniors
We do not need Taumololo as we are good for middle fwds for next few years with DanS, JSaf, Klem along with Barnett and Mann (13) as well as Thompson, Croker and Saulo, 2nd row not so strong.
After a few years we can develop or look for someone with a few years left in them

Old dog

Juniors

thinking about bringing Young into my SuperCoach team, but I have a feeling that him and Tuala are going to be dropped for Hunt and Lee when they return
Think Lee will have to return via Res. For match fitness alone that will likely be same for Hunt. Young and Tuala did very well and it is up to them to ensure Lee and Hunt don’t come straight back in

Jono078

Referee

I think it would be unfair to both Young and Lee for Lee to come straight back into first grade. You can't go that long without playing footy and be good in your first game back. Would like to see Lee have at least 2 matches in reserves to get timing and match fitness down, and to see if he is as good as before. This injury may have affected his speed, movement and confidence more than we know.