What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5: Eels v Titans GAME DAY THREAD @ CBus Stadium 9/4/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
I like the fact the home side gets more penalties but it has to be consistent. Home side should get more of the 50/50 calls.

strider

Post Whore
20 - 0 with 30 to go but with 10 to go it was game on. That's a bit dissapointing but we did hold on.
Could of kicked on to a 40 nil win. But you learn more from these games.
Simmonson looked good this evening. Blake also prior to going off.
I'd worry about our pack having to punch out big minutes for a whole season.
I assume Makatoa was injured also?
We got reamed with a belt sander in that 2nd half ....
- 9-0 penalty count until the 71st minute
- The Pooowlooow sin bin was horseshit ... 12 players for 10 mins while dealing with piss poor refereeing
- and ontop of that Brimson not required to go off for a HIA .... ludricrus if he supposedly took his head off

Abysmal refereeing ... we did well to hang on wifh no f**king ball

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Happy with that win but I'm absolutely fuming with these incompetent decisions.

This is a professional game and its clear the people in the bunker have not got no friggin clue with these decisions. The fact that he didnt call a high tackle on on Opicac and calls out Paulo, even worse 10 in the bin for that, just shows what a joke these officials are.

The on field official wasnt much help, absolutely pathetic.

hindy111

Post Whore
We got reamed with a belt sander in that 2nd half ....
- 9-0 penalty count until the 71st minute
- The Pooowlooow sin bin was horseshit ... 12 players for 10 mins while dealing with piss poor refereeing
- and ontop of that Brimson not required to go off for a HIA .... ludricrus if he supposedly took his head off

Abysmal refereeing ... we did well to hang on wifh no f**king ball

Yeah. Reins dropped ball was also crucial. We had a lot of ball in the first half and should of been more then 14 nill. But once we hit 20 I thought we would run away.

Titans did well and showed fighting spirit to come back. Sexton is a real talent. We showed grit to hold them off and score again. Good game, ref's didn't help but I would need to see if the penalties whwre warranted. Jnrs wasn't .

The ref and bunker dick bed to get sacked. Twice in one game they ignored that the player could only challenge what the penalty was for.

strider

Post Whore
Yeah. Reins dropped ball was also crucial. We had a lot of ball in the first half and should of been more then 14 nill. But once we hit 20 I thought we would run away.

Titans did well and showed fighting spirit to come back. Sexton is a real talent. We showed grit to hold them off and score again. Good game, ref's didn't help but I would need to see if the penalties whwre warranted. Jnrs wasn't .
How can you run away with it if f**ked refereeing results in zero f**kin possession? ... you cant score without the ball ..... its not just whether they deserved to get 9 penalties. Did we deserve zero? Were they perfect?

hindy111

Post Whore
How can you run away with it if f**ked refereeing results in zero f**kin possession? ... you cant score without the ball ..... its not just whether they deserved to get 9 penalties. Did we deserve zero? Were they perfect?

Where all those 9 penalties after it was 20 nil? Where any after halftime? I'd be interested in the stats.
I am happy with the win. I recall we had one penalty towards end on Penisini and it was much needed at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.