What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5: Eels v Titans GAME DAY THREAD @ CBus Stadium 9/4/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Predictor

Juniors
The boys did us proud tonight they not only had to beat the Tits, but officialdom to boot, the most corrupt performance I’ve seen from officials in my 46 years of following the game, this can’t go on!!!

Soto

Bench
Frustrating but courageous win playing against 21 men.
Some real crazy decisions and looked for reasons not to award parra tries.
Herbert right on halftime and the tackle on Opacic in the in goal were both dirty tackles. Grub.
Will Smith all of a sudden thinks he's tough.
Rein ran when an overlap was created and he didn't pass the ball.
For mine i think Perham probably comes onto the wing.
Would expect Lane and Nuikore back too.
Good long break now which hopefully means Russell isn't too far away.
I don't think we should name a number 2 anymore it's fkn cursed...4 players now have gone down wearing that jersey. Just make it 22 ffs.
Hope there is 30k at the Tigers game and zero tigers supporters

King-Gutho94

Coach
I am normally critical on how we let teams back into the game after getting out to a lead.

But not tonight we didnt get a call all 2nd half and basically defended the whole 2nd half.

Losing Blake and reshuffling backline didnt help.

One of the most courageous wins in a long time.

I am surprised BA said the boys were sombre in the dressing room. They were swimming upstream in the 2nd half without a paddle thanks to the refs.

yy_cheng

Coach
I am normally critical on how we let teams back into the game after getting out to a lead.

But not tonight we didnt get a call all 2nd half and basically defended the whole 2nd half.

Losing Blake and reshuffling backline didnt help.

One of the most courageous wins in a long time.

I am surprised BA said the boys were sombre in the dressing room. They were swimming upstream in the 2nd half without a paddle thanks to the refs.
I reckon sivo or waqa would've scored the try that oppa couldn't

Incorrect

Coach
Surprise surprise in the Gutho interview there is a from behind view of Fifita try…

merkins.
It was a fair try. Also, the bunker review decisions and footage independent of what Fox and 9 are showing us during the broadcast. So while we all thought they jumped the gun, they would have seen that other angle before Fox broadcast it, the ref's were sweet with it. So should we be....

Tooooks

Bench
Last time we played them we won the penalty count 7-1. Pretty strange to see such lopsided penalty counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.