What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R8 Sat - Parramatta 4-35 North Qld @ TIO (Darwin)

Round 8: Parramatta v North Qld

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
If Panthers play as poorly as last night Eels will be right in it even if they play as poor as they have tonight.

I don't even think we've been poor. We haven't bene great either, mind you. But I'd say the scoreline isn't reflective of the game, three tries in the last five mins for a team from heat and humidity against a gassed defensive line.

Cows intensity has been great, no mistake they deserve the win. But I think we'd have scraped home against a lot of less acclimatised teams tonight.

Loose Cannon

Bench
They're fill ins who've been boiled alive mate.

I will never understand taking Cowboys games to Darwin. They live in f**ken Townsville.

Surely the fact that the only two games we've lost there have been against them won't be lost on the front office...
Yep. Stupidity.

Smart move is to take Canberra.

Bazal

Post Whore
Make them walk home, thats what Madge does.

Unlike what I predict from most of the Eels "faithful" (read, death riders who actually hate the merkins) I don't blame the team too much for that.

Lane dropping the try was huge and we could have played better, sure. But we just took a game against a team from Townsville away from Bankwest and to DARWIN.

The Cows aren't a shit footy side this year. They rocked up, said "hey it's real nice here let's roast these pricks" and played high intensity all night. And roasted those pricks.

Next year I bet we take NZ up there

Vic Mackey

Referee
Payten early contender for coach of the year. You could see the potential he had at the warriors.
People saying cowboys got a dud got egg on their face.

he’s had success everywhere he’s been, if He was appointed tigers coach back in 2017 we keep teddy, Moses, woods etc, they loved all him