What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R8 Sat - Parramatta 4-35 North Qld @ TIO (Darwin)

Round 8: Parramatta v North Qld

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Rosco

Bench
We just didn’t show up had our minds on next weeks GF preview
Umm . . . ok.
As long as you're here and coping with it . . . . yes. Next week's GF preview.
Personally, I don't mind gluten.
Good game last night. Did you happen to catch any of it in between your rocking, curled up and shuddering on the floor ?
Good team that Parra team of yours. Solid few weeks back to back.
You'd want to hope that the Penrith boys have been to church mid week, so they have some compassion in their smug lil hearts.
Hello darkness my old friend . . . .

some11

Referee
May be an image of 3 people and text that says 5 My son Jakob will be taking over aς five-eight and captain. Dylãn, I know you're in career best form, but you'll be moving to centre.'re in career best form, but you'll be moving to centre.
Honestly hurt watching him being wasted out there.

Thankfully it shouldn't happen again.

some11

Referee
Penrith or Storm would have put 50 on. Cows were good especially defensively but with respect to the Cowboys team at this stage they are a few lengths off matching either Storm or the Riff. I really thought it was out of three teams this year with Parra being that third team. Now I'm not so sure and I reckon now even more importantly Parras own players are doubting. Now you play one of the most ruthless teams in the comp.
Lol

You do realise cows fans don't care about being compared to top teams after the last couple of years of shit they've dished up?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Honestly hurt watching him being wasted out there.

Thankfully it shouldn't happen again.
You have to feel sorry for the kid, he’s clearly not up to first grade standard yet. He’s played just one game of Flegg and barely any in NSW Cup. He’s not doing his career any favours.

some11

Referee
You have to feel sorry for the kid, he’s clearly not up to first grade standard yet. He’s played just one game of Flegg and barely any in NSW Cup. He’s not doing his career any favours.
Haha I meant Dylan. I only care cause I have him in my fantasy team. Back to 5/8 you go!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Haha I meant Dylan. I only care cause I have him in my fantasy team. Back to 5/8 you go!
Lol him too, if was sad watching him being used as a battering Ram. But it’s all about chasing the collisions and front loading our effort areas.

Parra fans shouldn't be too down. Their team botched three tries. If they score those then it's a competitive game that could have gone either way. I think it was just one of those games where players were a bit down while my mob wanted it more. It happens to most clubs. Don't forget that your team demolished the Knights last week.