What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

ChocOConnor

Juniors
If we don’t get a move on we may loose a coach that may be worthy having a crack at. Again we have trouble starting a car whilst other clubs get moving

BLM01

First Grade
what are your thoughts about martin from the panthers ?? I know he would want about 800 thousand but would be a nice upgrade from simms .. and moose ( if he goes to superleague )
No.. I mean Yes to Martin, not at his managers price tag
With the current cap you cant afford to pay 800K for a backrower except maybe a 13.
Martin wont be the same player in our system so we wont get value.
Keep your money for getting the best spine some from developing within.

You cannot buy a comp with the salary cap these days, except maybe the Chooks.
Look at the Dogs...750K Pangai Jnr, fullback money for JAC and a few others, it does not work

The Penrith model is the best. Dont overpay for non-crucial positions
We should keep trying to follow suit
Identify and develop the best within, keep em together, add a couple of cheap externals to compliment, they flourish as a team in lower grades then NRL, win a few comps, represent, price tag goes up, let the other non-crucial positions go and chase the big money and then keep the production line going within.

Penrith will fall off the perch a bit in a couple of years as their success will warrant more getting the money and not getting as much there but will quickly build up retaining their neucleus of a spine as they bring more good players through.
They have locked Cleary up for how long?
Martin. Kikau. they even talking about losing To'o, but they will keep and pay big money to the 1, 7 & 6. They only let Api go to chase the $$$$ as they have one in waiting in the production line.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hi Guys

How can I find out if one of my posts has been flicked/deleted from the forum?

Cheers DD
Not by posting in the open forum. All site queries should be sent by email to forums@leagueunlimited.com or by PM to an Admin/Mod.

FTR, I took the time to check recent moderator logs and you haven't had a post deleted. In most cases you would have been sent a notification, but there's nothing there in the recent logs.

smileyrayray

Juniors

Dragon David

First Grade
Not by posting in the open forum. All site queries should be sent by email to forums@leagueunlimited.com or by PM to an Admin/Mod.

FTR, I took the time to check recent moderator logs and you haven't had a post deleted. In most cases you would have been sent a notification, but there's nothing there in the recent logs.
Very good , thanks for the info and help Willow - much obliged to you.

Latest posts