What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 V Roosters

WestyLife

First Grade
I don't think the Roosters trouble us. The players who were a bit flat all picked up vs storm. Only thing that'll ruin it is dropped ball and penalties. Storm's pack still had nothing.

Iamback

Coach
I don't think the Roosters trouble us. The players who were a bit flat all picked up vs storm. Only thing that'll ruin it is dropped ball and penalties. Storm's pack still had nothing.

Roosters are building. I think they make top 4 but still aren't quite on our level

WestyLife

First Grade
Roosters are building. I think they make top 4 but still aren't quite on our level

Agree. They'll struggle for field position like everyone else has. Even the Eels needed a knock on to fix the second half Vs us and they played well.

Iamback

Coach
Agree. They'll struggle for field position like everyone else has. Even the Eels needed a knock on to fix the second half Vs us and they played well.

Even as good as Eels played.
To'o was a try
did you end watching the Raiders game? Someone held off the ball was 10 in the bin. As that should of been.

so it also took luck to get past us.

We are 10 rounds in. The ladder is true indicator now us and Storm are so far clear of the rest

WestyLife

First Grade
Even as good as Eels played.
To'o was a try
did you end watching the Raiders game? Someone held off the ball was 10 in the bin. As that should of been.

so it also took luck to get past us.

We are 10 rounds in. The ladder is true indicator now us and Storm are so far clear of the rest

No that's the game Kayo spoiled so I didn't bother watching. That well known consistency nrl.

Sime_11

Juniors
Roosters played Crichton left edge and Tuponiua right edge against Eels - I've been waiting for this for a while and it was no surprise the Chooks won.

Roosters will be tougher than the Storm, 13+ wont be as easy as some think, Penrith just get home by 4

Smug Panther

First Grade
Roosters played Crichton left edge and Tuponiua right edge against Eels - I've been waiting for this for a while and it was no surprise the Chooks won.

Roosters will be tougher than the Storm, 13+ wont be as easy as some think, Penrith just get home by 4
We'll exploit the tiny Roosters halves. Kikau to score a double

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I hope the Penrith players are as arrogant and dismissive as their fans.

I wish I could come down for this game. Should be a good one.

Penrith players arrogant and or dismissive......Nah I think they're just humgry for another win.

In any supporter group I've found some fans may be as you describe. But in saying that most of us, just love our footy team.

Cogburn

Juniors
The Roosters have been much more successful than Penrith in the last 10 years but the way some of you guys are dismissing East's as an also ran is incredible. As I said, I hope your team runs out on Saturday night thinking it will be a cakewalk because I know the Roosters will be ready.

WestyLife

First Grade
The Roosters have been much more successful than Penrith in the last 10 years but the way some of you guys are dismissing East's as an also ran is incredible. As I said, I hope your team runs out on Saturday night thinking it will be a cakewalk because I know the Roosters will be ready.

Eh most think you'll come good as the year goes on. Roosters are a great team who deserve respect.

Panthers 13+

Lots of respect for the Roosters as an organisation, but the team running out on Saturday is a shadow of some of the teams of the last decade. Many of the leaders of the past decade are gone and haven’t been replaced.

I might be wrong, but I like our chances.

Iamback

Coach

Ahh yes because this current squad is the one that went back to back... You support an also ran now. The sooner you admit it the sooner you will feel better

maple_69

Bench
The 2020 Grand Final and the two games during Origin without our stars in 2021 are the only games in the past 3 seasons I can recall us not turning up with the right attitude. There'll be no free lunches for the Chooks on Saturday.

Chooks should be a good contest. Putting 3 good performances together will be a challenge for them and our suffocating defence will test Walker in particular.

I expect it'll stay close for 60 and we'll kick clear in the final 20 once the Chooks are cactus.

Fangs

Coach
Deep down I hope this will be a close game. I'd much rather some competition. But I think it'll be another big victory for Penrith.

Cogburn

Juniors
Ahh yes because this current squad is the one that went back to back... You support an also ran now. The sooner you admit it the sooner you will feel better
Haha tell me that in October, long way to go yet. East's have mostly been rubbish so far and yet they sit in 4th spot. Also ran you say. I remember the South's fans going on like that in 2015, the fall was long and painful for them.

Iamback

Coach
Haha tell me that in October, long way to go yet. East's have mostly been rubbish so far and yet they sit in 4th spot. Also ran you say. I remember the South's fans going on like that in 2015, the fall was long and painful for them.

Equal 7th... Play us and Storm next 2 weeks.

Be closer to 7th when the comp settles before SOO