What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11: Eels v Manly GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 20/5/22

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah mate, it kills me we won the Comp after knocking Parramatta out last year. I am hurting big time, only because we are leading the Comp again. But good try..😂
Destination Fear Odd Fellows Home GIF - Destination Fear Odd Fellows Home Alex Schroeder GIFs

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well I hope he doesn't play like this for the next four years. Do you think he will? I hope you're right mate. That's what matters. Crowing when you think your team's going to f**ken lose you deadshit merkin
You are the one bagging the shit out of him, i'm just asking if it was wise to give him such a long contract??? He's one of my favourite players merkin!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No, we’re at our best when we’re offloading at will.
No, we're able to offload at will when we play patiently and wear the opposition down. When they get tired from rushing up quickly the opportunities for offloads come more often. But without wearing the merkins down the offloads are too risky for the reward.

84 Baby

Referee
You can't be up every week mate, and we've generally won when we weren't. Our only really poor performances were vs Tigers and Cowboys. The other times we've been at least adequate. Nine adequate (or better) performances in the first half of the year is good enough for me. Don't pretend your standards are any f**ken higher merkin
I hope the club’s standards are higher then. You know I analyse our games deeper than these other merkins. The shit BA says we plan to do, is the shit we ain’t doing. And it’s simple shit like engaging the ruck in attack, effort on effort in defence, etc. At least we have plan B Parraball it seems but plan A isn’t being followed and there’s no plan C after Parraball which is high risk.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You are the one bagging the shit out of him, i'm just asking if it was wise to give him such a long contract??? He's one of my favourite players merkin!!
He's one of my favourites too. At his best he is a monster. I just wish he was more consistent.

Latest posts