What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs Canterbury @ Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield

Who will win? Round 11: Wests Tigers v Canterbury

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someone2

Juniors
For a laugh on a rainy Saturday morning, get yourself to the kennel.
Select "the official round 11 Bulldogs v Tigers" thread.
It's 100 pages, but what else are you gonna do this morning ?
An absolute hilarious read !!
It goes from discovering Naden signed with us, and all their excitement he is gone . . . to how Gus is the man and he doesn't muck around. He gets things done.
Then a bunch of pages on how they are gonna beat us, ranging from 8-0, to 48-0.
This develops into reality for them for the next 10 pages as they re-inforce this in their weak heads. Willie Mason giving motivational talks is going to get them the W for sure.
The next 20 pages is near game day, and the unfounded winning mentality is reaching fever pitch. Beat this crap team and we jump them and Newcastle for 14th spot, and distance from the spoon !!!!
Wests are shit, Naden is shit, we beat them by 38 last time so all we have to do is do that again, Wests are shit.
All we have to to is run at Naden, spread the ball early, and score first to put maximum pressure on them and they'll fold. They are a shit team. We are the Dogs bro.
Finally, kick off . . . and their mood drops to gloom from the start. It's palpable. They seriously thought they were gonna ream us, and it soon turns into the ref robbing them.
The ref keeps robbing them till full time. They are politely unsure if Nu Brown got the ball down for his second.
The NRL are corrupt, the refs hate us.
Fkkng hilarious, I tells ya.
I get the same amusement reading tiger game day threads

you beat the last place team that was missing half their squad and their coach had just been sacked nothing to get too excited about

both teams played sh!thouse no wonder the game was dubbed the 2022 spoon bowl

Tigerm

First Grade

you beat the last place team that was missing half their squad and their coach had just been sacked nothing to get too excited about

But this shit house team beat Parra, thats all that matters. We can only go up, where as your putrid team are on the slippery slope down hill?

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors

Literally nobody in this thread has a hard on for last nights victory. I was quite pissed we didn’t keep them to 0 or at the very minimum 1 try

however most of us accept we have the worst injury toll in the clubs history (well in the backline Atleast)

keep fighting the good fight

Pezz70

Juniors
Not bad tho for a player that was told just pass the ball, nothing fancy. Id be interested the last player to play less than half a game on debut and score 2 tries in the process. He may have saved us from what could have a been very embarrassing result... oh you mean smuggler
Kudos to him, but he’ll be shown up against the better teams

The Rosco

Bench

Yet when the last placed team beats YOUR team . . . . .
And if you only read the Tigers game day threads, that'd be OK.
But you participate.

WT Unity

Juniors

Speaking of spoons and bowls I watched a mighty fine cooking show last night where Master Chef Ben Cummings dished up some pretty rank "Home Cooking" at Parra Stadium...
If he doesn't leg Parra up into that game then they lose - Simple as that!
It might be 2 points but anybody with half an idea about the game just saw it as another example confirming Parra's pretender status....
Again!

The Rosco

Bench
Speaking of spoons and bowls I watched a mighty fine cooking show last night where Master Chef Ben Cummings dished up some pretty rank "Home Cooking" at Parra Stadium...
If he doesn't leg Parra up into that game then they lose - Simple as that!
It might be 2 points but anybody with half an idea about the game just saw it as another example confirming Parra's pretender status....

I caught Mitch Moses on MMM radio this arvo. I wasn't quick enough to change the station, he straight faced said that Parra is the sort of team that other teams turn up to play against, because they are comp heavyweights ( or words to that effect )

I couldn't remember the exact words, as I was desperately trying to avoid losing control of the car from pissing myself laughing at the knob's self indulgent comments.
Mitchy, everyone turns up to play your woefully erratic team, coz that's what they are contracted to do. They know where the game is, and what time kickoff is. And they turn up there.
You are not the storm, nor the panfers.
Your team is not at the pinnacle of nothing.
No club gives a fkk about beating you since we did,
They have come to the conclusion if last place can beat parra . . . don't get too carried away when you beat Parra.
Small wonder rhyno thinks they are the goats.

Leaguenutter

Juniors
I caught Mitch Moses on MMM radio this arvo. I wasn't quick enough to change the station, he straight faced said that Parra is the sort of team that other teams turn up to play against, because they are comp heavyweights ( or words to that effect )

I couldn't remember the exact words, as I was desperately trying to avoid losing control of the car from pissing myself laughing at the knob's self indulgent comments.
Mitchy, everyone turns up to play your woefully erratic team, coz that's what they are contracted to do. They know where the game is, and what time kickoff is. And they turn up there.
You are not the storm, nor the panfers.
Your team is not at the pinnacle of nothing.
No club gives a fkk about beating you since we did,
They have come to the conclusion if last place can beat parra . . . don't get too carried away when you beat Parra.
Small wonder rhyno thinks they are the goats.
Yeah the money has been paid to arrange for the rain to go on here

Vozzy

Juniors
LL is starting to dodge getting involved. He does some good work but has had the worse stats out of the forwards back to back weeks. Probably a fitness thing I guess the BJ and LL have bodies For small impact but don't last a season. I think he should come off bench if bloke was fit I would have Garner over him at the moment.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
LL is starting to dodge getting involved. He does some good work but has had the worse stats out of the forwards back to back weeks. Probably a fitness thing I guess the BJ and LL have bodies For small impact but don't last a season. I think he should come off bench if bloke was fit I would have Garner over him at the moment.
Have heard Luciano has been playing injured a bit, has been managing his training load. I think they are hoping to push him through to the bye round and then hopefully he comes back fresh

Latest posts