What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Not insomnia mate. Just not getting enough sleep. 5 hrs average a night for the last 4-5 weeks is going to catchup eventually.

Why don't you sleep longer? When I had peak insomnia I was getting 5hrs a night. I try and get 7-8 hrs to maintain my glow.

eels_fan

First Grade
I just realised that the last year a Top Gun movie was released we won the comp. Get on it!
Great stat.

the last year an Avatar movie came out we got beaten in a grand final - by a team cheating. So if we lose the GF, get on that team for the spoon the next year cos they’ll lose their points!

eels_fan

First Grade
Dobbo the house elf on 100% footy says that the Dolphins are super keen on Matto and will be doing all they can to tempt him up there

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Dobbo the house elf on 100% footy says that the Dolphins are super keen on Matto and will be doing all they can to tempt him up there
So the last place Matto is going is the Dolphins, they have already spent enough on their pack they have no one of note in their spine. Surely another second Roe/Middle is not what they need???

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
They may be, but they also have Kafusi / Bromwich brothers but no hooker, halfback so not to sure how much they really could offer Matterson …..probably no issue in a good offer but no so sure about a huge one

TheRam

Coach
Happy days. I like the fact we now put a max price on our players and won’t go above it. While we will occasionally get a bloody nose like Mahoney, it’s the only way to stop continuously paying overs and getting taken to the cleaners.

That only works if you have pressure and quality coming in from the lower grades or you have the pulling power to sign a like for like or better player for the original amount you were willing to pay or even less.

What do people think will happen to us next season?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That only works if you have pressure and quality coming in from the lower grades or you have the pulling power to sign a like for like or better player for the original amount you were willing to pay or even less.

What do people think will happen to us next season?
Compared to if we’d matched massive offers for our own players?

Latest posts