What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 vs Cowboys.

age.s

First Grade
If you can do it for 5 years. No reason we can't use Bathurst while the rebuild is happening.

Anything is better than Parra
I mean, I've got 2 kids under 4 so that'd definitely be a reason.

I love the sentiment though. I'd be more than happy to see us take more than our regular quota of bush games while the rebuild is happening.

Iamback

Coach
I mean, I've got 2 kids under 4 so that'd definitely be a reason.

I love the sentiment though. I'd be more than happy to see us take more than our regular quota of bush games while the rebuild is happening.

The way I see it. No matter where we go we will lose crowd numbers

There is more to gain from playing extra games in the regions.

Iamback

Coach

NSW Cup Teamlist: Round 12​

Panthers NSW Cup coach Peter Wallace has named his squad to face the Knights at St Johns Oval in Newcastle on Sunday.

1. Sunia TURUVA
2. Christian CRICHTON
3. Logan DICKSON
4. Thomas JENKINS
5. Daeon AMITUANAI
6. Jack COLE
7. Niwhai PURU
8. Eddie BLACKER
9. Soni LUKE
10. Liam HENRY
11. Preston RIKI
12. John FAIUMU
13. J'maine HOPGOOD

14. Isaiah IONGI
15. Alec SUSINO
16. Mavrik GEYER
17. Ativalu LISATI

snickers007

Juniors
Finally some big dick moves from Ivan

SOS etc have been pulled from NSW Cup due to the short turnaround between Sunday and Friday night.

Confirms Rob Jennings as back up centre

With Hopgood and Luke still named, we can pretty safely assume that Eisenhuth will be our 13 next week, and if Koroisau is picked, we'll roll with Kenny at 9, Salmon at 14, and throw another big body on the bench in Lindsay Smith.

And that 17 should account for the Bulldogs (and Knights) fairly easily

Iamback

Coach
With Hopgood and Luke still named, we can pretty safely assume that Eisenhuth will be our 13 next week, and if Koroisau is picked, we'll roll with Kenny at 9, Salmon at 14, and throw another big body on the bench in Lindsay Smith.

And that 17 should account for the Bulldogs (and Knights) fairly easily

Yeah I worked out the 17. I'd play Hopgood still

Whether they win or not. Atleast the club is taking it serious with giving them a full week training instead of playing on Sunday in Newcastle then losing another day with recovery.

It is hard because 22 man squad. 19 of those stay in NSW Camp so we may lose a guy who doesn't play

Smug Panther

First Grade
From that would leave this as the side for next week pending injuries

Edwards
May
Tago
Jennings
Staines
Falls
SOS
Leota
Api
JFH
Kikau
Smith
Eisenhuth

Kenny
Salmon
Leinu
Sorensen

Good test
Soro will start you'd think? Not that Martin is deserving of a NSW jumper atm

Iamback

Coach
Soro will start you'd think? Not that Martin is deserving of a NSW jumper atm

Ivan mentioned not wanting to take guys out of their normal role in the presser. It might happen but from that I took the bench to stay the same.

I think he makes it due to having rookie centres. Olakau'atu and Kolomangi would play if Tom Turbo and Latrell play. But can't have an all rookie edge

YoungPanther

Juniors

Edwards
May
Tago
Jennings
Staines
Falls
SOS
Leota
Api
JFH
Kikau
Smith
Eisenhuth

Kenny
Salmon
Leinu
Sorensen

Good test
Agree with the side but I am a little bit worried with our right side defence with Smith, Jennings Staines versus their left side attack Burton etc (although JAC should in be in SOO)

Iamback

Coach
Agree with the side but I am a little bit worried with our right side defence with Smith, Jennings Staines versus their left side attack Burton etc (although JAC should in be in SOO)

Smith is great in defence. Only missed 2 tackles all year

The good thing is they get a whole week to train

betcats

Referee
What is the go with Falls and SOS? WIll be interesting to see how Puru and Cole go together in Cup

GulgongPanther

Juniors
The way I see it. No matter where we go we will lose crowd numbers

There is more to gain from playing extra games in the regions.
Yeah unfortunately if they take our home games to Wankfest Stadium it would add at least 1 to 1.5 hours to our trip so we'd probably miss those games.:(
really hoping that they can do the Paceway or the old National Panasonic site for our new stadium = win win for us:D

Edwards
May
Tago
Jennings
Staines
Falls
SOS
Leota
Api
JFH
Kikau
Smith
Eisenhuth

Kenny
Salmon
Leinu
Sorensen

Good test
Not bad at all.

I’m worried that Ivan might play Salmon at 6.

Falls & SOS makes perfect sense.

Iamback

Coach
Yeah unfortunately if they take our home games to Wankfest Stadium it would add at least 1 to 1.5 hours to our trip so we'd probably miss those games.:(
really hoping that they can do the Paceway or the old National Panasonic site for our new stadium = win win for us:D

You aren't the only one. In my group of 20. 3 might get memberships again. The rest have already said they are out

Latest posts