What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
In a weak era. No doubt they have been better than virtually every team for the last 2 and a half seasons. Individually, I don’t think they have as many superstars as the peak Rooster and Storm teams. Eg Compare Slater, Munster, Cronk and Smith to Edwards, Luai, Cleary and Koroisau and it’s not even a contest.

Agree. Less super stars. But there is Yeo,JFH,Kikau,Crighton,Martin,To'o, Tago, May who are all very high quality. Storm always had a few plodders in the team.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But after 9 years I don’t think it matters, we’ve had a more than competitive squad the last 3 years. He’s had his chance and if we do go backwards next year I don’t think he will get another chance to rebuild. Unless he manages to win a GF of course.
We'll have to rebuild regardless of who the coach is. And the rebuild won't be up to the coach. That's why you have football operations staff.

Hahaha...

Do you seriously think that Makatoa or Kaufusi are better players then him and would be in front of him in our pecking order?

If you do, then you are even a worse judge of player pedigree then I thought or even, dare I say it, El Plodder-Pou.

Twal is a good bloke, and a metre eater. But he doesn't bend the line. Granted, he's better than Makatoa. But he's not better than Kaufusi (though they are very different styles of player).

Latest posts