What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
If BA was smart he would listen to TIGERS. If they come up and offered a 5yr deal then take it.
His days are numbered here mate. Unless he wins the title. And if he goes backwards in 2023 he may be unwanted.
A long deal with Tigers amd he moves on for 2023 and we capture Ciraldo would be perfect.
This is your best post for a while. I too would enquire on Ciraldo if the Tigers were gunning for BA. BA would be perfect for them and Ciraldo a good choice for us although any rookie coach would come with some risk.

lucablight

First Grade
No they are very good. Look at how many players are in reps
In a weak era. No doubt they have been better than virtually every team for the last 2 and a half seasons. Individually, I don’t think they have as many superstars as the peak Rooster and Storm teams. Eg Compare Slater, Munster, Cronk and Smith to Edwards, Luai, Cleary and Koroisau and it’s not even a contest.

The Predictor

Juniors
I'm certainly not suggesting that... He could be a dud. Could be another Adam O'Brien, could be another Mick Hagan... Unproven so any club is taking a punt... Tigers 5 year offer was madness....and he still rejected it.... May have done them a favour as well as himself by turning them down....
Hagan won a comp , right?

Latest posts