What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

WestyLife

First Grade
He has!

When does his contract with the Warriors finish? If Kenny/Luke doesn’t work out next year, perhaps we could have a sniff in bringing him back home.

He has been one of the Warriors best. Just imagine him in our system!

My campaign to bring back Egan is spreading! He'd be a very good Api replacement considering the alternatives.

snickers007

Juniors
Not available until 2025.
Although, with the move back to NZ who knows how many of the Aussies will get homesick.

Kilkenny

Coach
Ok cranky pants
Not cranky at all, just pleased for Wade Egan.

He got labelled early on as being the next Cameron Smith which was unfortunate and probably did him no favours.

He’s developed in his own time and has certainly been one of the more consistent players for his club this season.

Kilkenny

Coach
Is he a top 4 hooker?

So best to try and develop an elite hooker
Don’t let your own agendas get in the way of the simple statement that I made.

I simply said Wade Egan is a much better player now than he was with us!!!!

I didn’t suggest we bring him back, didn’t allude to his being elite or top 4 dummy halves in the game I just said he is playing well and to add to that is now an established NRL player so sorry if I am pleased for him.

Just giving a former Panther a wrap.

Latest posts