What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
Oh here’s lyin’ Ramster. You asked more than once to come back. LIES! You asked ME many times but I said no. You would be lucky to have Australia’s greatest Poster here ! It would be record-setting and a smart business move for LU. Lyin’ Ramster would rather have second rate poster like Gutless not very smart HINDY111 on his LOW RATED THREAD”

Jeez I think you came back broken.

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach
Happy for someone to drive him to Belmore ASAP.

His form and attitude has been garbage this year.

Reed will learn who the true Gus Gould is when he plods along and Gus finds a new young gun dummy half then throw Reed to the scrap heap.

Noise

Coach
Based on what? I reckon we overachieved in 2017.
We certainly went backwards in 2018. Our three year rolling win rate (my personal heuristic for the strength of a club) would be its highest last year or this year, since maybe 2007. It certainly wouldn’t include 2017.
Based on we finished 4th with 16 wins. It doesn’t matter whether we over achieved. That was the year we were strongest as evidenced by our ladder position and wins.
As for your personal made up stats, they are comedy gold. My favourite was your essay on work rate per minute and how Daniel Alvaro was the best worker in the game. Following your off season article he played almost the whole next season for us in reserve grade. What a worker he must have been!

Last edited:

Soto

Bench
Moses is way more talented than Townsend. As well as Townsend is going in a well drilled Cowboys side I don’t think he’d make us a better team.
I agree. As much as he is playing really well now, he hasn't for a few years.
He would look very ordinary in our Jekyll and Hyde team.
Our supporters would want him to be publicly flogged at Parramatta church St mall after some extremely embarrassing performances.
He does have good leadership qualities I will give him that but I wouldn't swap him for Moses. No effn chance

Soto

Bench
Based on we finished 4th with 16 wins. It doesn’t matter whether we over achieved. That was the year we were strongest as evidenced by our ladder position and wins.
As for your personal made up stats, they are comedy gold. My favourite was your essay on work rate per minute and how Daniel Alvaro was the best worker in the game. Following your article he played almost the whole next season for us in reserve grade.
And regressed that badly he has quietly slipped out of the country after battling for a starting spot in St.George reserve grade team and now plodding in the ESL for Toulouse.
Ppl called Timmy Mannah a pillow. This guy is a duck down feather quilt

Soto

Bench
Happy for someone to drive him to Belmore ASAP.

His form and attitude has been garbage this year.

Reed will learn who the true Gus Gould is when he plods along and Gus finds a new young gun dummy half then throw Reed to the scrap heap.
They will miss JMK's running game. He is quick, defensively sound and service is pretty good. I'd be happy to swap them for the remainder of the season

Noise

Coach
And regressed that badly he has quietly slipped out of the country after battling for a starting spot in St.George reserve grade team and now plodding in the ESL for Toulouse.
Ppl called Timmy Mannah a pillow. This guy is a duck down feather quilt
He was the best worker in the game 😂

Legal Eel

Juniors
Mate, with the hostility and derision I receive here from trying to explain why the club mightn’t be so quick to sack the coach, I hope you’d forgive me trolling you f**kwits in response. Put your academic tone away mate. I have a masters degree, and I’m not impressed by big words. This is
In a single post you mock my “academic tone” and then lean on your masters degree as a credibility crutch.

I have stated my reasons why a change is needed - but you clearly enjoy adopting an opposition platform to all arguments and I have seen you outlast more committed posters than me through your sheer indefatigable nature, so it is indeed pointless to argue with you.

It is clear you need to be contrary to everything to assure yourself of your own intelligence and perhaps justify your masters qualifications and maybe even obtain validation you are missing elsewhere.

it is also clear that you have never played, coached or administered rugby league and that you actually have a certain disdain for “rugby league people”, so people should take your theories with a grain of salt, as they have no appreciation or insight for the sport or it’s participants, volunteers or even its fans - because you are none of these.

Perhaps parramatta will avoid a premiership and maintain the current coach, then you could derive endless amounts of pleasure from playing defence on the internet.

Enjoy.

Latest posts