What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 17 vs Parramatta @ Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield

Who will win? Round 17: Wests Tigers v Parramatta

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parramatta Eels 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parramatta Eels 13+

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phil Gould

Juniors
So Tigers management decides to drop LB but don’t talk to him about it. Then because word “leaks” to the press they have to not drop LB because it was supposed to be a secret? It doesn’t really seem credible unless the management team are world class piss weak and are also totally disconnected from the playing group. Although, the way they let Madge train in the morning, knowing they were about to axe him, was pretty up there as far as weak management actions goes.

They should just have a chat to Luke about what’s happening, he can’t really think he’s playing well, then drop him, for at least a few weeks, and give Adam a run in the halves. Just because he’s on big money doesn’t mean he has to play, they just stuffed up, time to admit it and move on.

So Tigers management decides to drop LB but don’t talk to him about it. Then because word “leaks” to the press they have to not drop LB because it was supposed to be a secret? It doesn’t really seem credible unless the management team are world class piss weak and are also totally disconnected from the playing group. Although, the way they let Madge train in the morning, knowing they were about to axe him, was pretty up there as far as weak management actions goes.

They should just have a chat to Luke about what’s happening, he can’t really think he’s playing well, then drop him, for at least a few weeks, and give Adam a run in the halves. Just because he’s on big money doesn’t mean he has to play, they just stuffed up, time to admit it and move on.
Send Brooksy on one of those inner male camp retreats to find himself.

The ones that @MugaB runs during a break from work.

A place where you can:

*beat the crap out of rubber effigies of Teddy, the cat and Latrell.

* Muck about with voodoo dolls of Ivan and Nate

* Get pissed and smoke all you want. Where normal women hate you.

*Abuse tradies for their crap driving without getting rear ended.

* where you live in the dole for $100 a week or whatever the poor blokes get.

Brooksy should be indicted for the money he’s on.

He’s getting to be as factory as can be. He can’t even blame Madge.

The clubs famous “Brooksy with broken arm” celebration stuffed toys have sold out.
6A85257F-B6DD-49D0-8A3A-37AA5BB6FAC7.jpeg

Last edited:

Phil Gould

Juniors

A place where you can:

The clubs famous “Brooksy with broken arm” celebration stuffed toys have sold out.
View attachment 63488
That’s quite a detailed itinerary😂

Tigerm

First Grade

A place where you can:

View attachment 63488
Rule #1:
Don’t post when you’re smoking shit😂😂😂😂

Rule #1:
Don’t post when you’re smoking shit😂😂😂😂
@Aliceinwonderland, Smug Sandra and the Panther cheer boys and viper girls could make a man of him.

Dressed up in their best formal gear, they could line up and Brooksy would have to take their line on until he gets through.

A spy is spotted on the hill taking mental notes:

53775CF7-DA6B-4B48-84A1-5B10A0EFF1C8.jpeg
And when Brooksy becomes a man, he can get a spot on the bench.

I just hope it’s one of these must-lose games for the eels.

Pound for pound, I rate them as second best side in the comp, but with the mental stability of Heath Ledgers Joker.

Any kids on the forum today, don’t be tempted doing hard drugs of any kind. You need to be at your best to fight the excesses of government and corporate greed.

You don’t want to make miss the revolution on dialysis or end up in an aged care centre when youre 25 with a person who looks like some posters on LU looking forward to wiping your ass.

Thats what happens when the chemicals don’t mix if you don’t end up in gaol.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Eels will win and win well. Players openly bagging the club to the media, it’s clearly not a happy place. That and injuries rearing their head again mean it’s going to be a long night, I just got on the Eels -19.5 @ $2.85, that’s stealing money.

Only thing I’m looking forward to is Matamua, plus Pole and Tupou again.

We’ve got a lot of good kids but Matamua could be the best of them. I know it’s against 18/19 year olds but look at him completely tear apart the Warriors jnrs last week

Number 11 Lachlan Galvin with classy touches too, he’s only 17 btw

Eels will win and win well. Players openly bagging the club to the media, it’s clearly not a happy place. That and injuries rearing their head again mean it’s going to be a long night, I just got on the Eels -19.5 @ $2.85, that’s stealing money.

Only thing I’m looking forward to is Matamua, plus Pole and Tupou again.

We’ve got a lot of good kids but Matamua could be the best of them. I know it’s against 18/19 year olds but look at him completely tear apart the Warriors jnrs last week

Number 11 Lachlan Galvin with classy touches too, he’s only 17 btw
We are at LO, one of our great patriotic grounds, that should help us.

Kilkenny

Coach
Latrells first game back and he’s smacked some poor cowardly winger in the head hard out.

I hope they give him nine weeks.

1 week for hitting the bloke and 8 on a charge of repeat dickhead (grade 2) after a discount for not playing most of the season already.
2nd game back. The Fox Sports commentators serious talk up Latrell like he is the GOAT. It gets rather monotonous, particularly given he is such a grub. He’ll get a fine at most. Everyone loves Latrell and are so happy he’s back.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Brooks needs to be either leg go, or dropped. Whatever creativity and or confidence he has totally lost.

Sad to see it happen in any sportsperson, especially when they have to front up and be interviewed afterwards, It must be soul destroying.

Phil Gould

Juniors
Brooks just put a big exclamation point at the end of the “drop me” factor with that last kick. Despite all the drama surrounding him over the last few weeks I rate his current form as highly as LL’s departing efforts. Drop him already! Like yesterday!!!

The young guys coming through all played with heart. They’re strong and skilled and really show Kelma to be the waste of space plodder he is. Drop him already, the young guns all get big, fat, green ticks next to their names, all of them!!!

There were some dodgy calls from the ref, as usual, but they can’t be perfect and I really liked him going hard on offside early on. Opened up the game and despite the loss it was still good to watch.

Last edited:

Latest posts