What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Team List VS Bunny Rabbits

Poss

Juniors
Sharks: Craig Fitzgibbon has named an unchanged side pending veteran forward Dale Finucane's trip to the judiciary on Tuesday night to fight a Dangerous Contact charge. Should Finucane be found guilty he faces a three-game ban. Cameron McInnes is the man most likely to join the starting side if Finucane is out.

1. WILL KENNEDY
2. CONNOR TRACEY
3. JESSE RAMIEN
4. SIOSIFA TALAKAI
5. RONALDO MULITALO
6. MATT MOYLAN
7. NICHO HYNES
8. TOBY RUDOLF
9. BLAYKE BRAILEY
10. ROYCE HUNT
11. BRITON NIKORA
12. WADE GRAHAM (C)
13. DALE FINUCANE

INTERCHANGE

14. TEIG WILTON
15. CAM MCINNES
16. BRADEN HAMLIN-UELE
17. ANDREW FIFITA

RESERVES

18. KADE DYKES
19. AIDEN TOLMAN
20. BRAYDON TRINDALL
21. JESSE COLQUHOUN
22. MATT IKUVALU

Rabbitohs: Mark Nicholls is out injured, replaced at prop by Daniel Suluka-Fifita who comes into the starting side after being 18th Man last week. Taane Milne is listed among the reserves as he looks to return from a finger inis a good chance of returning from a finger injury.

R-15-3

Bench
My guess of Dykes @ 18 is all about match day payment and his next contract not so much as he is next in line.

My guess of Dykes @ 18 is all about match day payment and his next contract not so much as he is next in line.
I worded that a little poorly, it was meant to mean that maybe the club sees Dykes as a better option than Miller as the No.18 player. Whilst Miller has played well at fullback, Dykes has been playing well at both 5/8 and fullback, and maybe has skipped ahead of Miller in the pecking order.
At this stage of the season I would prefer to think that the team management is selecting whom they feel is their best option over match payments etc. I damn well hope so anyway.

"Cameron McInnes is the man most likely to join the starting side if Finucane is out."

any chance of McInnes going to 12 and Wade to Lock? Would that be a good thing or a Baad thing ?

Stake Removed

First Grade
"Cameron McInnes is the man most likely to join the starting side if Finucane is out."

any chance of McInnes going to 12 and Wade to Lock? Would that be a good thing or a Baad thing ?
Cam is not a edge forward, he got burnt last time he played there against storm in Melbourne.
Colquhoun can play edge

DJDL

Bench
Surely it’ll be Tolman to the bench to replace Finucane.

As much as I’d like it to be Colquhoun, Finucane is a lot of minutes to make up, and I don’t see that being done by a rookie.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Surely it’ll be Tolman to the bench to replace Finucane.

As much as I’d like it to be Colquhoun, Finucane is a lot of minutes to make up, and I don’t see that being done by a rookie.
Whats his short name? Hoon, Col, The Big Kahuna Burger?

Weaponhead

Coach
Souths are a streaky team. Sharks have to start well and play fast. Keep them frustrated and under pressure.

Souths left edge is their go to side and Sharks right edge defence is often weak. Nicho and Ramien are not always in synch. Connor is new to that edge and so he will need to be switched on.