What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official team list vs dragon

Peach & Apricot

Juniors
We need to play with discipline and not take this game for granted. We should aim to use discipline to blow them off the park like we did against the Cowboys.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I hope Da Soup has popped his roids, fired up the generator, emptied the caravan shyte bucket, fixed the coat hanger into the shape of Australia for a good picture on the TV he picked up off the side of the road in Hurstville.

Just to watch his favorite Ben Hunt play well in a beaten side.

blue bags

First Grade
I think that might be to build up his fitness, he has not played for a while.

Also on Moyza, I recall he had a pretty good game against the Stains at the earlier encounter at Kogarah, expecting much the same in the return game.
Needs energy for northies

Frenzy.

Immortal
he's fighting Hazelton..............

Doubtful. The White Nelson has some significant defensive development to do in terms of ruck defence, lateral movement and turn and chase. He's slow as a wet week in the middle. Most tackle he made were third man in because he couldn't get to blokes who could turn his shoulders. In or out. Great straight line runner, good bench option for some impact but not a starter for me yet.

Frenzy.

Immortal
9 games 2012. He's got weaknesses. It's ok to say so. They are there for all those who will actually look. His weaknesses are fatigue related. He is only averaging 20 minutes a game. We have other forwards, experienced guys, who struggle to get 40 minutes at the moment.

I'm fine to have him on the bench, but a starter - no. He needs more endurance. He needs more defensive skills, agility and impact. Has he ever actually made a talking point hit or tackle? No.

He's the forwards equivalent of those dudes people get excited about in the backs who wun weally, weally hard. He just wuns weally, weally hard and an objective look shows that's pretty much the only exciting thing he's doing

I won't have egg on my face because I'm only talking about now. I haven't said ditch him. I haven't outright dissed him. I just disagree he should start.

Probably got one other record.

Fastest snorkel yet to achieve Sacred Cow status