What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Stadium, Milton

Who will win? Round 20: Brisbane v Wests Tigers

• Brisbane Broncos 13+

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
Madden, soft hands for that short pass then the skill balance and calm to pause catch the ball and score the try running backwards. That was confidence

Great win against a very good team

Last edited:
Regardless of the score I was still expecting the officials to take the game away from the Tigers like that piece of s#$t Klein did last week.

Phil Gould

Juniors
Regardless of the score I was still expecting the officials to take the game away from the Tigers like that piece of s#$t Klein did last week.
I would have bet anything the Tigers would lose from about 10 mins into the last half. Brisbane were making easy meters but the boys held on long enough and strong enough to actually throw something back at them. I thought Bris still got the “rub of the green” but not like usual.

Phil Gould

Juniors
What a f**king good win. Two top 4 teams in a row! I'm starting to believe again...although Hastings injury is a worry
Yeah Hasting’s ankle didn’t look good in that tackle did it. At least he could walk on it though, hopefully that’s a good sign.

simmo05

Bench
Where has this effort been all year? 3 wins against top 4 quality sides, and should have been a 4th last week.