What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers V Raiders

Murraymob1

Juniors
I might just have another bourbon while waiting for the ambush to arrive .Well waiting I should have time to order a pizza as well
Might just look out the window to see the raiders anywhere waiting waiting .get that up you Stuart lol

Girds89

Bench
Nath didn’t even play and you are still bagging him… Geez, did the guy steal your girlfriend or something?
Get a grip you goose haha.

Im naths biggest fan.... when many or most on here wrote him off as a 7 a long time ago i was backing him...

Hes a freak, one of the best in the game...

But sullivan kicked very very good tonight and he didnt need to do any shit midfield bombs....

Its more a push for nath to be better.... because he certainly can...

He hasnt been at his best... his tactics are all off in the kicking department.

He needs to be better in that area. Thats just how it is.. if hes kicking was better in origin nsw win.

I want another comp..... dont settle for any less

Girds89

Bench
Is your real name Stan?
Been saying all year his kicking is off and kicking tactics are off..

Bar two kicks tonight i thought Sullys kicking game was seriously top notch...

How many kick did their back 3 have to turn around and get off the grass... especially when we were under pressure.

People just think cause we win nath plays well... its a commentator thing to...

He will often get 3 dally m points for not much when edwards or api or yeo is way better.

Imo of our 3 dominant years its been naths weakest.

I domt say that to be a knock on him like i have comtinually said.

I love nath... we just need him to deliver what he is truly capable of.

Sos is on minimums but kicked as good as nath has this year tonight

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Good win by the boys.
I was worried that down in Canberra, with their season on the line, that we would struggle.
Even after they scored early we managed to crawl back into the contest.
SOS was good apart from 2 kicks out on the full.
Edwards seems to play better when he has a season ending injury.
Turuva was good with limited minutes.
Looking forward to Ricky's pressa.

Iamback

Coach
Get a grip you goose haha.

Im naths biggest fan.... when many or most on here wrote him off as a 7 a long time ago i was backing him...

Hes a freak, one of the best in the game...

But sullivan kicked very very good tonight and he didnt need to do any shit midfield bombs....

Its more a push for nath to be better.... because he certainly can...

He hasnt been at his best... his tactics are all off in the kicking department.

He needs to be better in that area. Thats just how it is.. if hes kicking was better in origin nsw win.

I want another comp..... dont settle for any less

We have now won 10/11 without him

So it shows others can do a decent enough job in the 7, So we just need the his game to evolve.

Like his debut year remember that kick for Peachey? Stuff like that hopefully the side has been holding some plays back

soc123_au

Staff member
It’s funny reading comments in various places about it being a bludger of a game. I really enjoyed the defence. For the amount of ball they had on our line, to keep them to 1 try was a joy to watch.
I wish there was a way to keep Api. I agree with others that he is our best ever 9. And I also love both Royce & Priddis.

Latest posts