What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F1 2022

Parra

Referee
Will alpine pay that amount of money though?

Can Ricciardo still command it? He is in the box seat for negotiation. Mclaren could effectively pay a big chunk of his salary to race elsewhere. Makes him a bargain. Would love to see him in a Penske in Indy if Alpine or a better F1 team doesn't come through.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Can Ricciardo still command it? He is in the box seat for negotiation. Mclaren could effectively pay a big chunk of his salary to race elsewhere. Makes him a bargain. Would love to see him in a Penske in Indy if Alpine or a better F1 team doesn't come through.
He did do well at alpine/Renault last time. So that might show if it’s the car. Sainz didn’t have many nice things to say about the setup of the mclaren.

Dodgy

Juniors
I haven't posted a lot this year or at all. But since I'm lurking throughout on a topical day, I do remember thinking you were a good poster, so a sort of good luck for today.

You're an older long time Parra fan, and I'm from Melbourne and go for Penirth because they were the working class underdogs in the 90 GF, and I thought a Panther was a cool mascot. So based on what we deserve as fans, the Eels should get it. I'd prefer to see the Penrith players get what they deserve, which I think is back-to-back GF wins and set up a hat trick.

You guys can cash in when we have a down year and beat Canterbury in a Gf when Matt Burton gets them there before time, and you guys are the favourites.

Parra

Referee
I haven't posted a lot this year or at all. But since I'm lurking throughout on a topical day, I do remember thinking you were a good poster, so a sort of good luck for today.

You're an older long time Parra fan, and I'm from Melbourne and go for Penirth because they were the working class underdogs in the 90 GF, and I thought a Panther was a cool mascot. So based on what we deserve as fans, the Eels should get it. I'd prefer to see the Penrith players get what they deserve, which I think is back-to-back GF wins and set up a hat trick.

You guys can cash in when we have a down year and beat Canterbury in a Gf when Matt Burton gets them there before time, and you guys are the favourites.

It's a wonderful day and go the mighty eels

Danny out and Oscar in. Surely Danny goes for the Alpine seat now.

Haas could be moving for a play for Danny too considering they have stopped talking to Schumacher
Hope Danny takes a punt on HAAS. Reckon he’d get on well with K Mag and together bring a ton of experience to lift the team up which has potential

Exsilium

First Grade
For all the gaming nerds on here, F1 Manager is a lot of fun. Developed by Frontier, who recently worked on the Jurassic Park series, it presents well and has a lot of variability.

Makes for a good mid-week filler for the F1 fans.

Back on topic, how about Aston Martin! Good to see them get a result. It may not last but it gives Mercedes and Alpine something to think about.

Oh and LOL@McLaren. Zac Brown is out of his depth.

Latest posts