What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Love to know what he actually did to sticky’s kid before making any comment
Does it really matter ?

would you get away with it at work doing the same thing ?

anyway if it was really really bad , why was he not triggered earlier in the year or other times he had coached against him . Why only triggered losing that crucial game against under strength riff.

Can we suspend you instead?
If I get suspended for criticising smuggie for his appalling and offensive comment, then as far as I am concerned, that’s a hill worth fekking dying on.

We gotta heap of disabled buddies on LU and he needs to pull his head in.

I think he needs to smug up and apologise or have a spell for a period to compose himself and reflect on the disrespect and insensitivity of his comment.

Id say it’s against forum rules as well.

A fitting penalty might the same suspension as Ricky’s.

I wouldn’t ban him, but if he’s not going to apologise, he should face some official reckoning.

That’s my opinion.

Last edited:
Soft punishment for a shit human.
Should have watched the rest of the season from the lounge.
Having spent all last nights show saying that it would be unprecedented for Ricky to be suspended and it would be too harsh, watch K@nt spin it tonight that 1 week is a light punishment and shows that the NRL don’t really think what Ricky did was really wrong

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Fook me MG was pissed at Kent.

I think Paul deserves a rest from his job as well. Probably one of the worst takes from an NRL journalist in a while.
He's a merkin. There's only one word for it. Unfortunately, merkins are quite lucrative for media organisations. People react to them. Hell, we are here - people are responding to 360, I bet some people watched it just to see what that weak f**kwit would say about his master in command Sticky. People have pasted articles, therefore gaining clicks and revenue.

So as long as we react to the bile that comes out of Kent's mouth, he'll keep a job.

He's a merkin. There's only one word for it. Unfortunately, merkins are quite lucrative for media organisations. People react to them. Hell, we are here - people are responding to 360, I bet some people watched it just to see what that weak f**kwit would say about his master in command Sticky. People have pasted articles, therefore gaining clicks and revenue.

So as long as we react to the bile that comes out of Kent's mouth, he'll keep a job.
This.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
You’re as completely out of line with this as Stuart was with his comments. In attacking Stuart you’ve revealed yourself to be every bit as bad as he is, if not worst

what an embarrassment you must be to your parents
I’m his father, he copped the belt don’t worry your pretty little self.

Canard

Immortal
Intestesting cheese cops a bigger ban for calling a ref a cheat on the field in spur of the moment where people are not supposed to hear and ricky gets lighter sanction for saying at a press conference and causing more drama and disrepute to the game then cheese cheat comment

I thought Brandon Smith was suspended because of what he said to the referee, and he would have been regardless of what was picked up on the telecast?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Kent's take was a odd one, what could a 12 year old to turn around the public opinion of Rickys comments? lol
Odd, yet completely expected. From what I saw of the DT back page, apparently Paul Crawley (up Sticky's backside) wrote it off as the passions of a father.

Those guys should be embarrassed. They're Ricky Stuart simps at best, obedient lap dogs keen to lick up whatever Sticky smears on his balls at worst. And even when it was excrement here, they still lapped it up dry and told everyone how tasty it was.

Having spent all last nights show saying that it would be unprecedented for Ricky to be suspended and it would be too harsh, watch K@nt spin it tonight that 1 week is a light punishment and shows that the NRL don’t really think what Ricky did was really wrong
Will be Crawley's turn to spin tonight.

mozza91

Coach
Kent is too big a man to come out and say what the child did so he’s got his Journo mates to imply that’s it on par with murder. Made of stronger stuff for sure.