What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 match Panthers V Storm

mxlegend99

Referee
Rest Edwards and May IMO. We need to protect our stars. These guys sre carrying niggling injuries.

Edwards obviously could play even if he had just gotten hit by a truck. But after how massive he was for us in 2021 with a busted foot. I'm hoping we see him fully fit.

We had to grind every game away because the opposition were healthier. We were wounded and not able to play uptempo footy to blow teams away. This year i believe we can actually bit the finals and find better form than we've had all year.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
Storm have lost there half back thru injury and Kafusi on compassionate grounds but have a host of back line players returning.

There probably stronger on paper than they have been this past month or so, it is going to be tough tomorrow night.

I assume Staines will replace May, Staines is in decent form even if the opposition on the weekend was substandard.

Edwards probably desperate to play given he is in dally M contention but common sense should prevail given his sternum injury. He is used to playing needled up, but surely he could do with a week off. We need Dylan as fit as possible for our run in, he really is irreplaceable.

Give Turuva a start at fullback, it is his best position, crying out for @n opportunity, he wouldn’t let us down.

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee

Or Jennings is there to cover Edwards. Critta to fullback and Jennings to center.
Edwards is the kind of player who can play through the pain barrier. I reckon once we tie up another MP, we'll rest Edwards in the final 2 weeks before the finals and give Turuva a couple of weeks at the back.