What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Just a small update.

The Warriors rumour is bullshit. He is staying with us. The Tigers back up plan is Tyson Frizell.

Even Tamou was just on nine news and said if he flips there will be no hard feelings because he wanted to play for Madge and but wants him to decide now not the end of the season.
Love your mail, Avenger. I hope it’s spot on this time.

Gronk

Staff member
Just a small update.

The Warriors rumour is bullshit. He is staying with us. The Tigers back up plan is Tyson Frizell.

Even Tamou was just on nine news and said if he flips there will be no hard feelings because he wanted to play for Madge and but wants him to decide now not the end of the season.
There is an article floating around tonight saying that Sheens has his eye on John Bateman. Is easy as good as Papa.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Jake Turpin is out in the cold after the Broncos confirmed he will not be at the club next season, while a potential suitor has denied they are interested in his services.

Meanwhile, the Broncos are set to give Kobe Hetherington a pay rise in a bid to ward off NRL rivals and Eels star Will Penisini is open to a switch to rugby union.

hindy111

Post Whore

Jake Turpin is out in the cold after the Broncos confirmed he will not be at the club next season, while a potential suitor has denied they are interested in his services.

Meanwhile, the Broncos are set to give Kobe Hetherington a pay rise in a bid to ward off NRL rivals and Eels star Will Penisini is open to a switch to rugby union.

Penisini looks a good player. I wouldn't break the bank for him thou. Ramien would be an upgrade ( atleast for the next few years) till Will becomes established.
Last season I was genuinely WOW by him. Right now I see a strong good kid with a lot of promise but hasn't gone up a level on last season. I feel Opacic has outplayed him since returned. And yes of course he is a kid and will get far better in 2 or 3 years. Right now but he has flaws in defense and isn't one of the most explosive centres going around.

Incorrect

Coach
Penisini looks a good player. I wouldn't break the bank for him thou. Ramien would be an upgrade ( atleast for the next few years) till Will becomes established.
Last season I was genuinely WOW by him. Right now I see a strong good kid with a lot of promise but hasn't gone up a level on last season. I feel Opacic has outplayed him since returned. And yes of course he is a kid and will get far better in 2 or 3 years. Right now but he has flaws in defense and isn't one of the most explosive centres going around.
With the 2027 rugby world cup in Australia, I could the ARU going all in for Sualli but not Penisini. Definitely not both of them. If Sualii ended up signing a long term deal with the chooks, then I could see the ARU looking at Penisini, if nothing else just to stick it to the NRL to try and illustrate their world cup holds appeal over rugby league in general....