What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

84 Baby

Referee
I'm surprised that the Greens didn't make this a condition for their support for the climate bill. Smaller servers = low power needs = ........... But that power is probably in Singapore or somewhere.

tumblr_o4ch7irixG1v0pg8yo7_r1_250.gifv

hineyrulz

Post Whore

They have added the Lifeline and Beyond Blue links at the bottom.

Man, I battled the black dog a long while ago, you never know who has it. Speak up and reach out people.
Makes it even worse ☹️

I almost lost a close mate recently, it’s a bastard of a thing at least the stigma of depression is changing. But still not enough people do reach out for help.

Last edited:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I didnt realise he only played 7 games for us. He had that bad eye socket injury. Missed most of season i guess.

Green had a bad run of injuries since he went to the Roosters. I think played half the season in 2001, got a season ending injury in the first game in 2002 and came to us and copped a bad one against Brisbane, I think.

PARRA_FAN

Coach

Man, I battled the black dog a long while ago, you never know who has it. Speak up and reach out people.

😢 😢 I had no idea he was going through a difficult period. So sad.

I hear you mate, I myself had been struggling and kept things to myself until I finally let it out.

When I told a number of people they fully understood and gave me so much support, especially close friends and family.

I hope things have improved for you.

the phantom menace

First Grade

I was hoping it wouldn't be that... and that maybe these links are because people are shocked at the news of him dying so young?

But yes, our thoughts can be or easily become a battle if left alone to their own devices. It's hard, but any nagging feelings need to be talked early and often.