What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 NRL ratings

Billythekid

First Grade
Even the fix numbers don’t look amazing. Thought the dogs game would do better.

Agreed though that something’s gotta give with 9. Their ratings for the NRL are tanking and more and more people are switching to fox/kayo.

It’s getting to the point where our games just aren’t rating on FTA and that’s bad for both parties.

Iamback

Coach
Even the fix numbers don’t look amazing. Thought the dogs game would do better.

Agreed though that something’s gotta give with 9. Their ratings for the NRL are tanking and more and more people are switching to fox/kayo.

It’s getting to the point where our games just aren’t rating on FTA and that’s bad for both parties.

Still the number 1 program on Fox
Did the Comm Games take out casual viewers maybe?

Wb1234

Referee
I think NRL will get it done without the rep fixtures based on the above average per game unless the AFL finals out rate the NRL finals by 12m
He’s right even though the gap has narrowed over the whole finals series they should beat us by over 500k

their grand final alone usually beats us by a good chunk of that

Based on this I’m predicting it will be around 25 million at the end of the season advantage to nrl.

this excludes World Cup of course
the NRL's ave of 615K a game at rnd 20 will rise because Ch 9 are now covering 4 FTA games a week instead of 3 for these final 5 rounds
so i'd say we will finish at 630K a game

H&A

NRL
630K X 192 = 121 mill

AFLOL
545K X 199= 108.5 Mill

finals
last year both codes got around 17 million ( NRL may have won by about 100K i think)
both codes main markets locked down due to covid , so both abnormally high ..

but as wookie said , & hes right , the aflol normally win the finals battle
lets give them a win here by say 15 mill to 13 mill

season totals
AFLOL
123.5 Mill

NRL
134 Mill

add our rep games

AFLOL
123.5 mill

Rugby League
146 mill

its a massacre 😎

Wb1234

Referee
the NRL's ave of 615K a game at rnd 20 will rise because Ch 9 are now covering 4 FTA games a week instead of 3 for these final 5 rounds
so i'd say we will finish at 630K a game

H&A

NRL
630K X 192 = 121 mill

AFLOL
545K X 199= 108.5 Mill

finals
last year both codes got around 17 million ( NRL may have won by about 100K i think)
both codes main markets locked down due to covid , so both abnormally high ..

but as wookie said , & hes right , the aflol normally win the finals battle
lets give them a win here by say 15 mill to 13 mill

season totals
AFLOL
123.5 Mill

NRL
134 Mill

add our rep games

AFLOL
123.5 mill

Rugby League
146 mill