What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 NRL ratings

Canard

Immortal
Thought it might peak in game 3 due to being the decider and being a close quality game. Kinda shows that Sunday night is a good option in terms of ratings though. It ended up being the highest rated despite being an absolute blowout.
Was only 5k difference.

And the clear difference was Brisbane, and I don't doubt that the dip was people with rating boxes being either a) at the game or b) at Origin related events (like Caxton Street).

Wb1234

Referee
Was only 5k difference.

And the clear difference was Brisbane, and I don't doubt that the dip was people with rating boxes being either a) at the game or b) at Origin related events (like Caxton Street).
I would’ve gone to Caxton st too after seeing the fans near the screen

Wb1234

Referee
So we abandoned stand alone rep weekend for no good reason, top job ch9 you merkins!
You couldn’t work out nine are really bad just by watching their coverage ?

I wanted to break my phone last night for all the stupid things they do

at least slater ignored them when they wanted to live interview him during the game

And Joeys outburst was ridiculous

not going with channel ten when Lachlan Murdoch was involved was a massive mistake. And the dollars were similar

Billythekid

First Grade
Seems like nothing spectacular just run of the mill ratings really. It’s pretty clear though that the demand to stream league is massively increasing and I stand by the argument that the game being shown on fox/Kayo could lead to a significant boost in ratings.

Wb1234

Referee
Seems like nothing spectacular just run of the mill ratings really. It’s pretty clear though that the demand to stream league is massively increasing and I stand by the argument that the game being shown on fox/Kayo could lead to a significant boost in ratings.
I’ve been saying that too

The_Wookie

Bench
Average ratings by Timeslot

DayTimeAve
Fri 20001,016,000
Thu 2000919,000
Sun 1600867,000
Fri All749,000
Mon 1600627,000
Sunall622,000
MonAll615,000
Mon1900579,000
Sat1930514,000
Sat1730456,000
Sun1800450,000
SatAll438,000
Fri1800411,000
Sun1400343,000
Sat1500334,000

Iamback

Coach

Not really people are doing things for Origin not at home watching the game.

Less casual fans is why ratings are down

Iamback

Coach
Was only 5k difference.

That is it. Pubs and corporates are packed for Origin. Those peope don't show in ratings

Latest posts