What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 51.1%

• Total voters

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Not possible. He just turned to sh*t. Who said Ferraris cant bush bash?
Did he ever bush bash? I remember one game against St George where he only carried the ball six times. French's problem was he injured his hamstring against the Titans in 2017. He was never the same after that, but his professionalism might've impacted his recovery. There's a reason no clubs wanted him when we let him go, and no good clubs wanted to bring him back.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Did he ever bush bash? I remember one game against St George where he only carried the ball six times. French's problem was he injured his hamstring against the Titans in 2017. He was never the same after that, but his professionalism might've impacted his recovery. There's a reason no clubs wanted him when we let him go, and no good clubs wanted to bring him back.
If Bevan French or even Gutho had played in the finals in 2017 i dare say we probably would have made a prelim final at a minimum.

Gutho was in sublime form in 2017 before his knee and French was a decent backup for FB.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Yeah and theres a reason Pappenhausen (sp) was totally unwanted and a reserve grader until Bellamy and Slater got hold of him. Its called coaching. Its not a myth. It actually exists.

hindy111

Post Whore
If Bevan French or even Gutho had played in the finals in 2017 i dare say we probably would have made a prelim final at a minimum.

Gutho was in sublime form in 2017 before his knee and French was a decent backup for FB.

We prob win the comp. We where very unlucky

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yeah and theres a reason Pappenhausen (sp) was totally unwanted and a reserve grader until Bellamy and Slater got hold of him. Its called coaching. Its not a myth. It actually exists.
Bellamy and Slater didn’t take on French when they had a chance. Must have thought he was a lost cause.

Happy to take on bushbashenhausen though as he showed more promise and can chase the collision.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Unwanted? They signed him as a 19 year old with a season ending knee injury. He made his NRL debut before his 21st birthday ffs. There were huge wraps on him. He never played reserve grade for the Tigers. His last game for them was against Parra’s NYC side in 2017. Stop making shit up to support your blind attacks on our club. Just f**king stop.