What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New recruits for 2023

Maddragon99

Juniors
sadly Ive been pessimistic since they extended Hooks contract
Faam and Gosie done nothing so bin them

I actually thought Ford looked OK last couple games despite no real opportunities

not sure who the plan to replace 5 or more forwards with so far if they dont sign these guys

Maybe we can bring Corry back to play 2nd row
I agree with you about Faamausili & Gosiewski but they are still top 30 players that need to be replaced.

I’d like to see Ford stay & get more opportunity in 2023. If he leaves he’ll probably kick on elsewhere like Lielua, Host, Robson & even Sele have.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Dont know where you get that assumption about Mulheisen , Liddle is only signed for 2023 and Mulheisen is not expected to play manyif any NRL next year anyhow.
Mulheisen is 22 in February so I would have thought that old enough to debut if he was good enough. That’s where my assumption comes from. Seams pretty clear to me he’s not up to first grade standards.

Now if McCullough is let go & Mulheisen is promoted to the top 30 in 2023 I will stand corrected.

hewi

Bench
At 22 IMO he has to start been exposed to NRL to see if he has a long term future with us. I hate to say this but any of our options are better than McCullough

Maddragon99

Juniors
At 22 IMO he has to start been exposed to NRL to see if he has a long term future with us. I hate to say this but any of our options are better than McCullough
If Liddle can stay fit he might be a handy pickup assuming McCullough is let go.

Also relegates Mbye to the bench which is a good thing.

DfL

Juniors
Look i don't mind a liddle bit of jacob as he'd perform better than AM. But damn we're an aged care rehab facility for players lol.

Maddragon99

Juniors
How come? Serious question. I have no idea who he is and am keen to know why he could be good for us
Looking at his 2022 stats, he’s a good defender & averaged 40m per game behind a beaten Tigers pack compared to McCullough’s 25m so that indicates a decent running game.

Main weakness is fitness, he’s only managed 73 games in about 6 seasons due to injury.

This Year?

Immortal
I hope the kid goes well with us. He's had terrible luck with injuries. Going to be a huge S&C challenge. As for his footy he has potential but in every game i've seen him play every good thing he does has been undone by something bad.
We both need a Liddle change of fortune so good luck Jacob.

Maddragon99

Juniors
I hope the kid goes well with us. He's had terrible luck with injuries. Going to be a huge S&C challenge. As for his footy he has potential but in every game i've seen him play every good thing he does has been undone by something bad.
We both need a Liddle change of fortune.
As I posted earlier I don’t mind Liddle but let’s be honest, he’s a typical Griffin dumpster dive signing.