What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 Finals: Parra v Raiders GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 16/9/22

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
That was when I felt Storm win. I never once was frightened of the Raiders. Just an average footy side who had a soft run home.
So your mr 25% ha ha …. Got your first prediction wrong, Storm winning, gee that footy brain is letting you down!! Eat some fish Mr 25% and stop copying me…

hindy111

Post Whore
He seems to have improved once johns f^*ked off.

imo this has been Moses’ best season with us.

Yes he has become a different player. John's was a great player. But he isn't the same type of guy as Slater or Cronk. Those guys have integrity and are role models. John's seems like one of the boys. Party boys. Probably a great guy to have a few beers with. Unsure if he has the IQ of the other two.

eels_fan

First Grade
I also think amongst all those points we haven’t given credit to our defence. We shut down what was being talking about as the best front row pairing in the comp, and Tapine the best prop in the game. BA had a plan and the team executed.

9 out of 10 times Gutho makes that 1 on 1 he missed on Savage too. They could have been kept to zero.

our D the last 4-5 weeks has been terrific, and our scramble has been exceptional

Avenger

Immortal
I ended up parking near that cemetery in North Parramatta. Walking to the car after the game with my son, Dean was so special. Both of us are so excited. Talking about the great moments in the game. What a great night. One of the best ever.

God the area has changed. I actually like the progress. Will always have a special place in my heart. Being a proud Aussie Balkan emotional firecracker the nostalgia can bring me to tears.

f**k I love this club.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I also think amongst all those points we haven’t given credit to our defence. We shut down what was being talking about as the best front row pairing in the comp, and Tapine the best prop in the game. BA had a plan and the team executed.

9 out of 10 times Gutho makes that 1 on 1 he missed on Savage too. They could have been kept to zero.

our D the last 4-5 weeks has been terrific, and our scramble has been exceptional
Don't forget Hudson young.

BA specifically mentioned they did video on him during the week.

As I said before the game BA normally says we just control ourselves and our performance and the rest takes care of itself.

He rarely mentions video work on the opposition.

Latest posts