What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 Finals: Parra v Raiders GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 16/9/22

hybrideel

Bench
Not gonna lie, @Noise my cousin and my good self orchestrated every Viking clap tonight. It was glorious. Our seats were right behind the legends on the drum. That was possibly the best time I’ve had at Commbank.

Massive props to all involved. Even JA who did a job
We're you behind the posts at the northern end as well? I heard someone try getting the Ricky's a wanker chant going after one of the claps but it didn't catch on

Gronk

Staff member
I'm pretty sure the booing was at Klein for doing nothing about the tackle that caused the HIA for Mitch.
Nah there was booing when he was shown on the screen during prematch. A family dressed in our colours two rows down from us booed him. The little boy who was 8ish followed Dad’s lead and booed him with two thumbs down. FMD there are some trash humans out there. Support your team you f**king hillbillies.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Nah there was booing when he was shown on the screen during prematch. A family dressed in our colours two rows down from us booed him. The little boy who was 8ish followed Dad’s lead and booed him with two thumbs down. FMD there are some trash humans out there. Support your team you f**king hillbillies.
Could hear the booing on TV as well. Complete shit stains.

Incorrect

Coach
I'm pretty sure the booing was at Klein for doing nothing about the tackle that caused the HIA for Mitch.
No, it was noticeably aimed at JA. It is so f**king embarrassing and it shames all fans when it happens. From where I was sitting there was few blokes a couple of rows in front getting in on the act, and I felt like pouring my beer over them...but at $9.50 a pop I wasn't game to.....

Well done BA and the lads. Everything went out way apart from the Drown forward pass, the likes of which I've seen let go more than pulled back in the past.

Chipmunk

Coach
Did I not say we will blow them apart? I just don't understand why people feared Canberra. Honestly would of been embarrassing had we lost.

Gould summed them up. They are capable of a poor performance and you don't know when it will come. They won't go to far.

We actualy where robbed two tries also. Sivo arm was always on that ball. Browns pass flat.
Gould says the same things about us too.

Happy MEel

First Grade
We're you behind the posts at the northern end as well? I heard someone try getting the Ricky's a wanker chant going after one of the claps but it didn't catch on
Yeah mate, we were in the corner next to the screen. The Ricky’s a wanker chant certainly got going in Bay 221

strider

Post Whore
Can’t believe this narrative that they reckon Moses stayed down for a penalty when Wighton slammed his head down
View attachment 66273
I think he did stay down .... and its probably exactly what they need to do to stop people laying down.

I'm just baffled that this is the first time they decided to apply this logic ..... Fatrell laid down last week - he played on

That said - if you are gonna say a guy needs a head assessment, then you would also need to acknowledge in THIS case that wighton slammed his head into the ground

strider

Post Whore
Don't forget Hudson young.

BA specifically mentioned they did video on him during the week.

As I said before the game BA normally says we just control ourselves and our performance and the rest takes care of itself.

He rarely mentions video work on the opposition.
The eye gouger was a complete non event ..... and he got shitty about it - lol

Chipmunk

Coach
We played like we've been waiting to play that game for 12 months. We've broken our hoodoo. Anything is possible now, even beating Souths if need be.

hindy111

Post Whore
Screen shot or it didn’t happen f**ker. Gee you must need a PA just to keep track of your predictions.

I predict that you will become more annoying as the years clock by and an even bigger know it all. You will continue to tell everyone what's right and what is wrong.

For you are LORD OF THE IDIOTS

yy_cheng

Coach
Pretty sure Barlow scored off a crash play.
Big Red made a valiant attempt to tip him though
Well maybe if there were defenders in front of him. I just thought that the defender went in for matto and the other went out and jnr walked right thru

I guess what i deem a crash play is when they try to crash the forward into like 3 defenders right in front of them