What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Eelementary

Post Whore

TheParraboy

Staff member
And I didn't believe a word he said about there being no issue with Nrown. Body language was off. These guys don't believe it either.

Fact we are trying to offload him as well

To be fair he hasnt been in great form when dropped to the bench for a few games, then out of the side.
Who knows maybe trying to offload him to have some coin for upgrades next year?

Cant complain too much if we make (even win) the GF though..

Fact we are trying to offload him as well

To be fair he hasnt been in great form when dropped to the bench for a few games, then out of the side.
Who knows maybe trying to offload him to have some coin for upgrades next year?

Cant complain too much if we make (even win) the GF though..
I thought he was pretty good in his last game. And there's only two possible games to go, so getting rid of him doesn't make sense. Plenty of time to convince him to f**k off after he helps us lift the trophy.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I thought he was pretty good in his last game. And there's only two possible games to go, so getting rid of him doesn't make sense. Plenty of time to convince him to f**k off after he helps us lift the trophy.

He was good in his last game agree

But then back to NSW cup , picked up an injury and was out 2-3 weeks. Not a look in since

Will all come out id imagine once he officially leaves Parra id imagine